does your mother in law know your dick size.

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that this is seldom talked about here,
I also know that my situation is unique because of this..

I was raised by nudist parents and a nudist step mom that also was a penthouse "pet of the month " before she married my dad.
When I became 18 myself , My step mom was my agent and I posed nude for playgirl magazine. ( had the offer thru her contacts and she was only my agent and I posed on my own free will)
In our home we where taught not to be ashamed of our bodies and to still be modest and proper also.
Nudity was accepted in our pool and home and I just started to go thru puberty when my dad remarried.
I was used to seeing my mom and my sister and two brothers and my dad naked as a child...
And now I was often seeing my step mom and my step sis,naked at our pool, etc also.

When I got married and my wife and I spent a weekend at her moms house as we had planned to do a few technical climbs together as we all enjoyed the climbing hobby.
My wife and I had sex that night, ( Ex wife Now) And she is quite noisy and is a screamer and is very multi orgasmic.
Even though we was trying to be quiet, and she even buried her face in a pillow as we fucked, I know we was probabaly heard doing it.
She can barely handle my 10 1/2 inch to 11" cock and yet she does accomodate me and loves to fuck. ( even now still)
After the first night there and she and her mom went out shopping together while I stayed behind with her sister. (only two years younger and just as hot)...
They came back home and her mom was acting funny around me and though still very pleasant,... She seemed to always be staring at my crotch.
My dick even soft is usually between 6 to 7 inches long flaccid, and she still stared quite often before bed time.
At around bed time she switched into just a t-shirt and panties and I got to see more of my new mother in law than I should have, As her panties where lacy and see thru, and I think she wore those sexy panties on purpose to get my to look.
I could see her bush and more...
Her little sister has a hot box also!!!
My wife urged me to just wear my boxers at bedtime and to be comfortable in her moms house just like I am at home, and she herself ran around in just panties and a bra also as well as her sister right before we went to bed .
We all watched tv together in their living room.
Just her mom, sister, my wife and me...

after we went into the bedroom my wife asked me if seeing her mom like this made me horny?
We both got naked as we both sleep in the nude at home also...
I told her "No," even though her om's body did actually catch my attention.
She told me that her mom had commented on how she heard us fucking and as they got to talking my wife let it slip that I have a very big dick and she was trying to be quiet but because of "it" she was loud.
and she told me how her mom grew all the more interested and actually asked "How big?"
My wife said , "that she went ahead and told her mom how I was close to 11 inches and very thick and not like any man she had been with before me.."
I already knew this, BUT NOW MY MOTHER I LAW ALREADY KNOWS MY COCKS SIZE!!!!

SO...
Have any of you had a simulair experience ?
Or has your mother in law ever walked in on you or seen you naked and commented on your large penis size?
Even if she never seen you naked, Does she know your cocks size?
Have you ever fucked your mother inlaw or other inlaw? ( I admit I have on both accounts and they each came onto me first, and it was because I have a big cock too as to why they wanted me )
(Even if it was after a divorce?)
Have you ever caught your inlaw family member naked and was turned on by it?
This can be asked of you women also on here, as to say "a brother in law or father in law???"
Share with me some of your past experiences with this subject line please.
Thankyou ,
Grant.

Reactions: tankere8 and Cocked

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To add a little more info...
My ex and I stayed married for slightly over 10 years after this, and then we got divorced.
I had several threesomes with my wife and her sister long before we got divorced.

Her mom that next morning was already awake when I got up at 4 00 am and was sitting naked in the kitchen herself waiting on the coffee maker when I walked into the kitchen and in my boxers I got hard and she came right out and said she knew already that I had a very nice cock and asked to get a better look at it.
The two of us had already planned on getting up early to got thru the gear to make sure we had all that we needed for that days climb..
I just did not expect her to be totaly naked and coming onto me.
It was only like 5 hours since I had just fucked my wife again,
She blew me standing next to her at the kitchen table, and what she could not take in her mouth she used both hands on me to help me cum.
I fucked her in her bedroom while my wife and sister in law slept, and they never learned about it at all and being that she had already made me cum I lasted over an hour in her pussy and ass before I cummed again...
She like my wife buried her face in her pillows once she started screaming and cummed like a freight train 's cars passing by with one strong orgasm after another and after that she told me that she had never ever cummed so often and with so much feeling ever before...

As we later climbed that day, I noticed that they all three wore nylon runners shorts under their harnesses, ... and I noticed that non of them wore panties at all underneath them either, and so I got to pick which of the three of their pussies I wanted to see as I looked up from below as we changed who was the lead.....
True accounts..
Grant.

bigcock_lover

Just Browsing
Media
my wife and i lived with her parents for a while and i used to wear boxers that open easily in the front. i used to walk around in them when i got out of the shower. one day she was walking by when i came out of the bathroom and i saw her glance down at my crotch. i don't know for sure but i think the little opening was open so she could see it.

i like to fantisize about her when i jack off. i have also came in her panties a lot. some times i like to jack off with them and rub my precum on the crotch part of her panties and put them back in the drawer.

D_Saltash Assplant

Account Disabled
Media
my wife and i lived with her parents for a while and i used to wear boxers that open easily in the front. i used to walk around in them when i got out of the shower. one day she was walking by when i came out of the bathroom and i saw her glance down at my crotch. i don't know for sure but i think the little opening was open so she could see it.

i like to fantisize about her when i jack off. i have also came in her panties a lot. some times i like to jack off with them and rub my precum on the crotch part of her panties and put them back in the drawer.

ummmmm, serial killer???

Reactions: BrayanKeeny

gnip

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
mother-in-law caught me one morning walking out to the kitchen with a pair of Calvin low rise briefs on. She did make some comments to my wife later.

Reactions: appll

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know that this is seldom talked about here,
I also know that my situation is unique because of this..

I was raised by nudist parents and a nudist step mom that also was a penthouse "pet of the month " before she married my dad.
When I became 18 myself , My step mom was my agent and I posed nude for playgirl magazine. ( had the offer thru her contacts and she was only my agent and I posed on my own free will)
In our home we where taught not to be ashamed of our bodies and to still be modest and proper also.
Nudity was accepted in our pool and home and I just started to go thru puberty when my dad remarried.
I was used to seeing my mom and my sister and two brothers and my dad naked as a child...
And now I was often seeing my step mom and my step sis,naked at our pool, etc also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Even though we was trying to be quiet, and she even buried her face in a pillow as we fucked, I know we was probabaly heard doing it.
She can barely handle my 10 1/2 inch to 11" cock and yet she does accomodate me and loves to fuck. ( even now still)
Share with me some of your past experiences with this subject line please.
Thankyou ,
Grant.

Yes, Grant, I have questions for you. In this story you have a 10 and a half inch penis, but origininally you had a 9 and a half:: http://www.lpsg.org/1165166-post48.html

http://www.lpsg.org/1165180-post939.html

though oddly here you claimed to be 10 and a half at age 12:
http://www.lpsg.org/2130885-post12.html which was before coming to this site so I guess that eliminates jelquing or other PE methods.

And in some stories you have one brother and in others like this one there are 2 brothers (and it was your brother who originally had the 10 and a halfer;: http://www.lpsg.org/1115908-post349.html )

It's just very confusing. I need to know so I can better follow your stories.

Reactions: aready6311

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Grant, I have questions for you. In this story you have a 10 and a half inch penis, but origininally you had a 9 and a half:: http://www.lpsg.org/1165166-post48.html

http://www.lpsg.org/2130885-post12.html which was before coming to this site so I guess that eliminates jelquing or other PE methods.

And in some stories you have one brother and in others like this one there are 2 brothers (and it was your brother who originally had the 10 and a halfer;: http://www.lpsg.org/1115908-post349.html )

Oops!

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My mother know how big my boo is. So does my sis... and four of my friends lol I'm proud of him and proud of myself for taking it hehe.

And mister wrist thick up there should be proud too. That is a club your packing. Would love to see you and my man side by side lol

HaroldZoid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

lol.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My mother in law has seen me nude....After our twins were born they would stay to help out (twice the fun...yeah...) one morning one was sick (all over me and my boxers) so it being 3 am (something like that) I kicked them off to wipe off (sorry, nude is better than soaked boxers) my mother in law quietly knocked to see if she could help (she heard the crying) and being a true mom didn't blink and my lack of clothing, she crabbed my other son to quiet him (if one twin gets sick you can BET the other will)...

I am sure she had noticed my bulge before...so... never really thought anything of it..was it 'hot'? Hell no, was I glad for the help? Yes.

Reactions: Ferguson1989

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My 3rd wifes mother died shortly before I came into the picture, but I learned that at 80+ she was still fucking several guys. And, was known to have fucked her son-in-laws.
This family had no problem with sex :)