does your mother in law know your dick size.

D_givenby

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone intentionally tried to be seen? Have you acted like no one was home and just played it off when you ran into them just to see their reaction? Have you intentionally gotten a hardon and stood or sat in way someone had to look at it? Have you fell asleep naked and known someone to check you out or lied there and faked it or have you seduced anyone that way? Anyone touch it?

Love to share real and semi real stories with people, send me a note.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know that this is seldom talked about here,
I also know that my situation is unique because of this..
~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Still anxiously awaiting answers about your changes weenie size Grant.

Putting that aside, I am now ready to begin my new topic which will directly connect to yours. Thanks!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My mother in law has seen me nude. She accidentaly worked in to my bathroom having a shower and caught a good glimpse of my manhood. She quickly excused herself but did comment to my wife later that she was impressed in what she saw.

Reactions: Ferguson1989

D_Wahine_Weenie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My MIL years ago would peek and watch me stroke and cum! I could see her though the doorway and room mirror. I spent an extra long time showing my erect penis!

I knew she was watching, so I did it often.

Last edited:

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been married, but I have had sex with an ex bfs father.
he was fucking massive. probably the thickest (and def. the oldest) cock I've ever had.
xxJen
Curious, did u enjoy being with an older guy with a really large cock most older guys can last longer than the younger ones, I ask because I am older than you and I found it interesting that you had been with an ex b/fs father, must have been an interesting story !!! Marcus

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To add a little more info...
My ex and I stayed married for slightly over 10 years after this, and then we got divorced.
I had several threesomes with my wife and her sister long before we got divorced.

Her mom that next morning was already awake when I got up at 4 00 am and was sitting naked in the kitchen herself waiting on the coffee maker when I walked into the kitchen and in my boxers I got hard and she came right out and said she knew already that I had a very nice cock and asked to get a better look at it.
The two of us had already planned on getting up early to got thru the gear to make sure we had all that we needed for that days climb..
I just did not expect her to be totaly naked and coming onto me.
It was only like 5 hours since I had just fucked my wife again,
She blew me standing next to her at the kitchen table, and what she could not take in her mouth she used both hands on me to help me cum.
I fucked her in her bedroom while my wife and sister in law slept, and they never learned about it at all and being that she had already made me cum I lasted over an hour in her pussy and ass before I cummed again...
She like my wife buried her face in her pillows once she started screaming and cummed like a freight train 's cars passing by with one strong orgasm after another and after that she told me that she had never ever cummed so often and with so much feeling ever before...

As we later climbed that day, I noticed that they all three wore nylon runners shorts under their harnesses, ... and I noticed that non of them wore panties at all underneath them either, and so I got to pick which of the three of their pussies I wanted to see as I looked up from below as we changed who was the lead.....
True accounts..
Grant.
Very interesting story, how much was true and actually happened and how much was imagination????? I have never been married, but over the years I have been with 3 of the mothers and a few of the sisters of the girls I was dating, now that was interesting and true and it was all related to them finding out through different ways I had a very large cock and new how to use it. Not saying it did not cause some problems it damn sure did, but was worth it to me !! Marcus

D_hyd10cbz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my mother in law saw me a few time she used to come over and not knock just walk in. more then a few times she can over after my ex and i fuck and i was camando in short to see who it was and i saw her looking right at my bulging short more then a few times she cought me changing and wood say ops and take a good look and turne away.

whatis1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yup both wife and mother-in-law like "bigger cock" She asked my wife what my dick was like and what size. I swear my mother-in-law left her first husband for a man with more penis (never ran into father-in-law at the gym so dont know his size). They have no shame and speak of loving sex with big dick, i have heard my wife talking about our sex in detail to her mother and her mother the same.... I heard my mother-in-law like it in the ass! kinda weird but hot at the sametime to me...

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When my wife and I had been together for about 10 years my MIL walked in on me jacking off and got a real good show. My wife, her sister and mother were going away for a girls vacation in northern Wisconsin for a week. I was leaving in a couple of days for an overseas business trip, so our kids were down with my parents in Florida. I loaded up my wife's van with all their luggage, you would of thought that they were going for months not days, and sent them on their way. After they left I went out back to our pool to relax.

I stripped naked and swam some easy laps in the pool. Following my swim I got out and laid down under the lanai on a chaise lounge. In the warm summer air it was not long before I had fallen asleep. I have no idea how long I was sleeping, when I woke up I had a ragging hard on and was super horny. Usually I would get up and go into the pool house, or up to my bedroom, for some privacy if I was going to jack off. As I was the only one home I decided to just stay were I was to masturbate. I laid there with my eyes closed and recalled a hot fuck session that my wife and I had with some friend. I brought my hand up to my cock and started to slow stroke myself. I soon had my other had firmly grasping the base of my cock and I started to quicken my pace. It was not long before my cock was about to explode. I jacked with more intensity, grasping my cock even more firmly with both hand and almost being too rough on my cock. I seemed like I was jacking forever, it was probably 5 or 10 minutes, when I exploded with a huge orgasm. My first squirt of cum hit me on my neck and chin, I continued to cum covering chest and torso with several think lines of semen. My pace and intensity slowed but I continued to stoke my cock until I had no more cum. Just sperm running down my hand and pooling in my navel.

I like my hand clean of my cum and then proceeded to use my fingers to wipe up the cum on my chest and lick my fingers clean. After licking up a good amount of my cum I just rub the rest of it into my pecks and abs. I decide to get up and shower off the mess I made. As I got up I opened my eyes for the first time since waking up, and to my surprise my MIL and SIL are standing about 10 feet from me staring wide eyed. I was still sporting a significant semi and they were both looking directly at it. At this point I have no idea what they may or may not have seen, I was a bit embarrassed, and all I could think to do is to greet them and say that I thought they had left a long time ago. My SIL said that they had gotten almost to Milwaukee when my wife realized she did not have her contacts and solution. My MIL just looked me in the eyes and said "Sweet Jesus, I would have never imagined that a man's penis could ever be that big." She then turned to my SIL and suggested that they go find my wife.

When my wife returned from her vacation she told me that her mom and sister had seen everything. My MIL and SIL had gone to tell me that they were back because as usual my wife forgot something she could not live without. It is a big joke in our family, we never can leave on vacation just once, we are always returning at least 1 sometimes twice to get stuff that we forgot to pack. We they went back to the pool they say me laying under the lanai. As they approached they saw me start to become erect. They were speechless and just stood there watching as my cock became rock hard rising up and down over my abs with precum flowing from my cock. Then they got another surprise as I started to masturbate. They told my wife they were just frozen to the spot and could not move afraid that at any moment I would open my eyes and see them. Both my SIL and MIL said watching me jack off was one of the hottest things they had ever seen.

When the three women got back to the car they told my wife what had happened. For the next 5 hours of driving my MIL and SIL asked question after question about my big dick and having sex with me. How does that fit inside you? Do you give him head, my god it so huge? To satisfy their unending curiosity about my cock and our sex life one evening after too much wine my wife gave them a detailed description of our sex life and answered any question they had. My wife said that they were amazed when she told them that she takes my full length in her ass nearly every time we screw. It was that evening that my MIL learned that my wife and I were bi, and that we had been swinging with the same group of friends since we were in college. I think she shocked them with that little revelation. And it all started with her walking in on my jacking off.

frankyme

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My ex took a picture of my cock, and one day on a birthday of someone she showed it to her mother! She was shocked by seeing my fatty!!

To answer your question Yes. My mother in law knows first hand. I met my wife on line through her mother. I met my now mother in law on line and we became good friends. She is married but her husband works construction out of state and is gone from home for long periods. Anyway my M.I.L. introduced me to her daughter on line and although she was under age at the time of introduction we eventually fell for each other and married when she was old enough. While the daughter and I were dating and getting to know each other i had sex with her mother several times. We still get together once in a while for a romp. I guess you can call me whatever name you want but i tell you screwing your M.I.L. is really hot.

To answer your question Yes. My mother in law knows first hand. I met my wife on line through her mother. I met my now mother in law on line and we became good friends. She is married but her husband works construction out of state and is gone from home for long periods. Anyway my M.I.L. introduced me to her daughter on line and although she was under age at the time of introduction we eventually fell for each other and married when she was old enough. While the daughter and I were dating and getting to know each other i had sex with her mother several times. We still get together once in a while for a romp. I guess you can call me whatever name you want but i tell you screwing your M.I.L. is really hot.

Reactions: deleted964387

Cocked

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know that this is seldom talked about here,
I also know that my situation is unique because of this..

I was raised by nudist parents and a nudist step mom that also was a penthouse "pet of the month " before she married my dad.
When I became 18 myself , My step mom was my agent and I posed nude for playgirl magazine. ( had the offer thru her contacts and she was only my agent and I posed on my own free will)
In our home we where taught not to be ashamed of our bodies and to still be modest and proper also.
Nudity was accepted in our pool and home and I just started to go thru puberty when my dad remarried.
I was used to seeing my mom and my sister and two brothers and my dad naked as a child...
And now I was often seeing my step mom and my step sis,naked at our pool, etc also.

When I got married and my wife and I spent a weekend at her moms house as we had planned to do a few technical climbs together as we all enjoyed the climbing hobby.
My wife and I had sex that night, ( Ex wife Now) And she is quite noisy and is a screamer and is very multi orgasmic.
Even though we was trying to be quiet, and she even buried her face in a pillow as we fucked, I know we was probabaly heard doing it.
She can barely handle my 10 1/2 inch to 11" cock and yet she does accomodate me and loves to fuck. ( even now still)
After the first night there and she and her mom went out shopping together while I stayed behind with her sister. (only two years younger and just as hot)...
They came back home and her mom was acting funny around me and though still very pleasant,... She seemed to always be staring at my crotch.
My dick even soft is usually between 6 to 7 inches long flaccid, and she still stared quite often before bed time.
At around bed time she switched into just a t-shirt and panties and I got to see more of my new mother in law than I should have, As her panties where lacy and see thru, and I think she wore those sexy panties on purpose to get my to look.
I could see her bush and more...
Her little sister has a hot box also!!!
My wife urged me to just wear my boxers at bedtime and to be comfortable in her moms house just like I am at home, and she herself ran around in just panties and a bra also as well as her sister right before we went to bed .
We all watched tv together in their living room.
Just her mom, sister, my wife and me...

after we went into the bedroom my wife asked me if seeing her mom like this made me horny?
We both got naked as we both sleep in the nude at home also...
I told her "No," even though her om's body did actually catch my attention.
She told me that her mom had commented on how she heard us fucking and as they got to talking my wife let it slip that I have a very big dick and she was trying to be quiet but because of "it" she was loud.
and she told me how her mom grew all the more interested and actually asked "How big?"
My wife said , "that she went ahead and told her mom how I was close to 11 inches and very thick and not like any man she had been with before me.."
I already knew this, BUT NOW MY MOTHER I LAW ALREADY KNOWS MY COCKS SIZE!!!!

SO...
Have any of you had a simulair experience ?
Or has your mother in law ever walked in on you or seen you naked and commented on your large penis size?
Even if she never seen you naked, Does she know your cocks size?
Have you ever fucked your mother inlaw or other inlaw? ( I admit I have on both accounts and they each came onto me first, and it was because I have a big cock too as to why they wanted me )
(Even if it was after a divorce?)
Have you ever caught your inlaw family member naked and was turned on by it?
This can be asked of you women also on here, as to say "a brother in law or father in law???"
Share with me some of your past experiences with this subject line please.
Thankyou ,
Grant.
I fucked my sister-in-law. I also fucked her ass as she came all over my cock! My wife was passed out upstairs...