does your mother in law know your dick size.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My mother n law doesn't know my cock size but my wife has talk with her openly about how long I can fuck. They have had quiet a few conversations on my ability to fuck for a long period of time.

auntypat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other day the wife discovered how to Skype to her mum with the I-pad. I was in the bath and I heard her talking in the bedroom. After a couple of minutes the door opened and she came in, still talking to her mum.
I then heard her mum say "where is he" and she said he's in the bath. She then swung round and I heard her mum say Hiya. I said Hi back and waved at her. I then heard her say "Ooh I can see your tail" and realised my wife had shown her more than she had bargained for!
Didn't let on to the wife but I found it quite a turn on. We're due to go round visiting tomorrow so will have to see what the reaction is!

NeilGordon100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been thinking on this.... My Mother in law is 86... I see sometimes she has this look. she has read the 50 shades of grey... so that was interesting .. I have known her since i was a teen as well... My partner and me have been together 6 years.

I would like to look after her... yes. Maybe have sex with her.. but first i would like to show her i have a very tiny penis. i know men say that but this is so true. imagine a 11 year old boy (Sorry) and thats me... No hair on my body and a penis that is Uncut, 2.3 inch long flaccid. tight balls .. many say my balls are big but it about perspective. my shaft is very short. A female doctor was the only one to say to me i am Undeveloped... at some stage in young life my growing stopped.. I also have breasts caused by a pidgin chest.

So any Ideas how to get this rolling... I think she will be shocked when she sees me.. as her husband who is sick has a big cock..

gagoni

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had a gf mom walk in on her daughter giving me head. My gf at the time later told me her mom said "I can't believe what j just saw, my daughter sucking a huge cock in my house" she always seemed flirty and saw her eyes wander a few times after that. She was attractive too

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My mother in law came swimming with me, the wife and our kids once. She casually asked the wife if i had an erection. To which my wife replied that i was soft, and that was my normal size. So she kinda knows.

BrayanKeeny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My mother know how big my boo is. So does my sis... and four of my friends lol I'm proud of him and proud of myself for taking it hehe.

And mister wrist thick up there should be proud too. That is a club your packing. Would love to see you and my man side by side lol
Then your mother,sister and all of your female friends are gona be all over your hubbys dick,you dummy,behind your back.
Still proud?

HQQTERMON

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife told her mother that I was well endowed.. She also told me her mother had huge ,thick nipples.
I started working on a plan to see them=as I have A nipple fetish.

A few years passed and I was visiting my in laws . She teased me about my wife telling her of my size.. I teased back , telling her what m wife had said about her big nipples. She blushed and said it was true. I told her it was true about my 10 inches..
I asked her to prove it.. She told me to see for myself.. I raised her top up and DANG there they were ...just as my wife had said ..her nipples were over an inch long and as thick as my index finger.. and yhes I did suck on them.
T o be fair I unzipped my pants and pulled out my already hard cock.. all 10 x 6 1/2 inches.
She strolled it but would not let me go any where close to her pussy... until a few years later..