Does your penis get sore from female orgasm contractions?

Mouthfeel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do your care?
Does it really matter?

This.

I really stand to gain nothing by lying about my size, and, if no one believes me, that's perfectly fine. Those are my actual dimensions (yes, I'm measuring properly), and, sometimes, the girth is probably a bit bigger than 6".

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it painful every time?

I can see how maybe if you were hitting her cervix you could also be bruising the head of your dick pushing the feel of her contractions from the range of pleasure pain to just pain. But every time?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't speak for others but changing the stroke just as my orgasm starts can throw me off so, no, I don't pull him all the way in. Once the first wave of orgasms begins to subside, though, well paced, deep stroking can renew it and keep it going.

Good to know. I'm trying to remember now what other women have said about this because this is starting to sound familiar. It would be interesting to find out though.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never had a problem and I'm way above average at 8.5 long X 7.25 circumference, Uncut. I guess being uncut is the reason.

Mine does. I don't have a ton of sexual experience (well, I've had the same partner for nearly two years), but it seems that whenever she comes, her vagina essentially clamps down on the head of my penis and spasms. It sounds great, and sometimes can be, but is actually quite painful, like someone shaking your hand too firmly. A firm handshake is usually a good thing until someone really clamps down on those metacarpals.

Is this experience normal for even average-sized guys? Have you experienced the same? My penis measures in at 9" x 6", by the way.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A pussy can squeeze pretty darn hard, but I've never had one that caused pain from it. It feels awesome if they clamp down with some force and I'd love to try one that strong.

I can't speak for others but changing the stroke just as my orgasm starts can throw me off so, no, I don't pull him all the way in. Once the first wave of orgasms begins to subside, though, well paced, deep stroking can renew it and keep it going.
In my experience I think many women are like you in that they want the motion, whatever it is, to have a steady rhythm during the build up and continuing right on through the orgasm. Doesn't matter if we're pounding hard or just playing the head on the entrance, keep it regular and she goes right on over the edge. Your mileage may vary of course!

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not making it up, folks. The pain doesn't just happen during orgasm, either. If she's really close, it's like her pussy will clench down on my penis like a vise. It doesn't matter how hard I am. When it happens, I'm definitely in as deep as I can go, which, in her is something like seven of my nine inches of length. She's 5'3", 105 lbs. Does that make a difference?

Not sure why people would think you made this one up. Maybe they are just lucky it never happened to them. I only know because it happened once - just once - to me years ago. Quite painful, and it did feel like she was clamping down on my cock.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is not an ideal situation. Have you talked to her about it? What does she say about it?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever felt something bulbous expand close to your anus when your cock was squeezed hard? I've had women squeeze on it hard with both hands and I've barely felt that bulbous thing. Two women I've met have squeezed so hard with their pussy muscles, it almost feels like my cock's wanted to back out into my asshole.

Was it that hard?

D

deleted356736

I have felt female orgasms with my cock and with my fingers during oral sex, but the contractions I felt were never close to being strong enough to hurt my cock. That doesn't mean I don't sometimes get sore from sex, but that's down to my girth rather than orgasmic contractions. I doubt very much that a woman's orgasm is going to hurt a cock, but that's from my experience.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine does. I don't have a ton of sexual experience (well, I've had the same partner for nearly two years), but it seems that whenever she comes, her vagina essentially clamps down on the head of my penis and spasms. It sounds great, and sometimes can be, but is actually quite painful, like someone shaking your hand too firmly. A firm handshake is usually a good thing until someone really clamps down on those metacarpals.

Is this experience normal for even average-sized guys? Have you experienced the same? My penis measures in at 9" x 6", by the way.

Far from hurting me, I find it wonderful.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing as we didn't keep track tonight, even though I'm definite that we've broken our old record of number of oragsms, our old record still stands. Having said all that I can without a doubt say my cokchead is screaming in anguish. The thing is, it's not from my wife's orgasms, it's this feeling like my urethra's been forcefully rubbed raw.

Whether it's from the imapct or the deep spot/cds grinding, we definitely abused my urethra. Maybe that's what you feel, Mouthfeel?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NO, I don't think PC muscles are that strong (or I haven't met one!)

Actually, your cock is very pressure tolerant at its fully hard state. I can grasp my cock and squeeze it really hard (more pressure than any pussies could actually do) without getting any pain.

In fact, I get some egg-ache or around that area if I have a hard-on for too long (say an hour or so) without ejaculation.

WVGreenEyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One time when my ex-wife and I had an exceptionally mind blowing orgasm together I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on the base of my shaft as if to help "suck" the cum out of me. The only thing I can think of is that this is just one more way that nature has provided women to help ensure that they get pregnant. Lastly, the base of my shaft is narrower than the rest of my penis and I can see where a guy could get stuck in the girl if her muscles clamped down and took a while to relax and let him go.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dogs may have that problem. I've seen male dogs unable to pull out after mating because the female has clamped down very tightly. Eventually the female will release thereby permitting the male to pull out.