Does your penis hang more if you don't masturbate often?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I masturbate like everyday, sometimes more than once a day. It's been like this ever since I had my first orgasm. I noticed after I ejaculate and my penis goes back to being completely flaccid (not the post-orgasm hang), it kind of retracts more than I think it should. lol. Kinda hard to explain but it can look almost sucked up in a way...it's weird. I don't believe the whole "MASTURBATING TOO MUCH DOES NOTHING" thing because too much of ANYTHING does something. Has anyone had similar experiences?

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe the whole "MASTURBATING TOO MUCH DOES NOTHING" thing because too much of ANYTHING does something. Has anyone had similar experiences?
It doesn't sound like you're overdoing it to me.Some guys masturbate several times a day every day.You're only overdoing it if you're getting sore.
I haven't had the retracting experience,my 5" flaccid size is pretty constant.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't sound like you're overdoing it to me.Some guys masturbate several times a day every day.You're only overdoing it if you're getting sore.
I haven't had the retracting experience,my 5" flaccid size is pretty constant.
My "extended" flaccid size is like 5"
I'd consider my "normal" flaccid to be like 4"
When I get that sucked up, retracted kind of flaccid it's like 3". I know it's not necessarily it's "normal" state because the skin almost gets like wrinkled (like shrinkage) and it becomes almost stiff/rigid (not like a boner obviously, but just because it turns into like a nub). It's nothing extreme, but still...I want some locker room pride!

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the more I wank the less it hangs but its all good
once or twice or thrice a day is no problem
I once jerked off eight times in one day ending up with dry orgasm and a little pain so I think 8 times a day is too much and I'll never do that again
anyway if I want to impress someone by showing maximum hang I dont masturbate for 24 hours ...

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can masturbate as often as you like and you'll never shrink your dick. Some guys just retract more than others after they get off. I think it's actually an evolutionary reaction of some sort, but not positive on that one. I guess hang in general is more related to the surrounding temperature than anything else though.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I masturbate like everyday, sometimes more than once a day. It's been like this ever since I had my first orgasm. I noticed after I ejaculate and my penis goes back to being completely flaccid (not the post-orgasm hang), it kind of retracts more than I think it should. lol. Kinda hard to explain but it can look almost sucked up in a way...it's weird. I don't believe the whole "MASTURBATING TOO MUCH DOES NOTHING" thing because too much of ANYTHING does something. Has anyone had similar experiences?
It only happen to me when i jackoff 4 times in a day ( my current record).