Does your penis have a personality?

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys, does your penis have a personality? I've seen some cut ones that look pompus, proud, or confident. I've seen some uncut ones that look sinister or rugged. Some even look shy as they duck back in and hide under the skin. I know that most of think that ours has a good sense of humor when it pops up at the worst possible time. Share what personality your penis has!

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine is rather like a Jack Russel: very cocky, energetic and always snooping around. Always ready for action and responds at the slightest provocation. Is completely oblivious of his small size and will take on anything, big or small. But he does have a vivid fantasy life in which he is the Greatest of Great Danes.​

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Mine's a philanthropist at heart. But, since he's always broke, his philanthropy can only be expressed by giving pleasure at every opportunity. Never a loner he's always accompanied, and aided, by his two oblate friends, Lefty and Righty. Some say that he gives too much, but he believes it's good to give whenever one is up to it.