Does your penis have a personality?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sekretadmirer, Nov 26, 2011.

1. sekretadmirer

sekretadmirer Member

Hey guys, does your penis have a personality? I've seen some cut ones that look pompus, proud, or confident. I've seen some uncut ones that look sinister or rugged. Some even look shy as they duck back in and hide under the skin. I know that most of think that ours has a good sense of humor when it pops up at the worst possible time. Share what personality your penis has!

2. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Mine is rather like a Jack Russel: very cocky, energetic and always snooping around. Always ready for action and responds at the slightest provocation. Is completely oblivious of his small size and will take on anything, big or small. But he does have a vivid fantasy life in which he is the Greatest of Great Danes. ​

3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Yes. He's pretty relaxed, and likes to take life laid back. He will rise to the occasion. If you continually aggravate him, he'll spit on you. He's sassy, and loves excitement.

4. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mine's a philanthropist at heart. But, since he's always broke, his philanthropy can only be expressed by giving pleasure at every opportunity. Never a loner he's always accompanied, and aided, by his two oblate friends, Lefty and Righty. Some say that he gives too much, but he believes it's good to give whenever one is up to it.

5. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Well mine is a prick. LOL

6. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

mine is rather cocky...honest

Draft saved Draft deleted