Does your penis touch the cervix?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes I can reach my wifes cervix! She tells me eveytime I do hit it. I love to stick it in as far as it will go and hold it there feeling everything I can. It's a great feeling.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone else get in trouble when they get too carried away?

I've been "grounded from pussy" a few times since I married my wife. It sucks when it happens because of course I feel bad for hurting her...but damn if a woman having an orgasm isn't the sexist thing I've ever seen....

yes, with every woman I've had sex with I hitted the cervex

Not sure. A girlfriend did say that I was 'impossibly good, impossibly deep'!

G

girthyoldguy

This is lpsg. Even when she climaxes and her cervix retracts, the vigina is 8" at most.

G

girthyoldguy

Most cervix's are only 3-4 from the vigina opening unaroused.

Antidote

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gone beyond the cervix in to the posterior fornix. That makes for a genuine wide eyed moment.

G

girthyoldguy

Exactly what antidote said. Plus your rubbing the g spot at the same timem it brings a tear to their eye that's for sure

carrillo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does but it depends on how turned on she is and the position sometimes she can handle a deep fuck and sometimes she pulls me deep and holds me in hard until I cum she says she can really feel herself swell inside as I stiffen and pump cum inside her on the other hand an ex I had was petite 5ft really slim and she would bounce off me as hard as she could sometimes used to amaze me where all my cock went?

carrillo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was also another ex which the first time we got down to it I just pushed the head in and she was moaning and groaning and I'm thinking she's loving this already! I pushed literally another 3cm's and her hand stopped me and she said not to deep!!!!! I only had just over the head in ! And she could only take slow fucking too on the flipside she could suck a golf ball down a hosepipe

helmholtz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was less experienced I caused pain for a few women. It can be startling and ruin the moment when she yells "Ow!". Just make sure to get her super hot beforehand and it should be fine!