Does your penis touch the cervix?

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Never touched it in 20 years (small/average cock), even when I've dry thrusted with no foreplay. More's the pity because as luck would have it she had cervical orgasms with her ex. When I met her she said 'Please bash my cervix hard, it's the most delicious pain in the world' - she didn't realize I obviously needed a certain length dick to do that. After a while she got used to me but I've been trying bigger dildos on her - still nothing. They go straight to the back wall at about 7.5 inches & she says it's not pleasurable or painful, just pressurized.

D

deleted957094

All thr damn time, at least girls can reposition herself to make it easier. Usually rubbing past, sliding on feel good-ramming it direct ally isn't a good time for either party

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
No, I'm too small.

Is it really about being 'too small' though? Have seen various posts, not just on LPSG, where large guys talk about not having an issue with cervix contact (might be because the woman is super aroused, but that can't be every case). And posts where very average guys 5-6 inches sometimes have to be careful to not cervix smash. Granted, bigger cocks are more likely to touch the cervix, though.

Giovanni

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really don't know. My girlfriend would tell me to fuck her deeper -- she liked pain, but my some of my flings would either run or make me stop.

I'm a bit embarrassed, but before a few months ago i didn't know what feel for in the vagina.

my penis usually hits the cervix(unless I'm holding back). i think women experience it as a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Had an interesting experience Saturday, which hasn't happened before. She was super tight, the tightest I've felt her in years, possible due to being on antihistamines as usually we don't feel each other much.

Anyway, flipped her over with her lying on her stomach & she went nuts, saying it was a different sensation. She likened it to the difference between sawing through a loaf of bread and slicing through soft bread with a sharp knife.

Her orgasm was the same as always - clitoral - but she was very enthused about the sensations during penetration. I got really excited & thought at last I'm onto something (she had what she calls cervical orgasms with her VWE ex, which she says were out of this world).

Chatting afterwards she said the sensation id given her in that position was like gently nudging her funny bone. I'm keen to know if that was the cervix - I'm sure it was, but how can you know?

Anyway, I was super excited yday & tried it again. This time she was looser & I got not much reaction. She said she didn't feel the funny bone sensation this time but still liked the position better than cowgirl and missionary.

I even used an 8x5.5 soft dildo on her in that position but she said all she felt that was different to my 5 inches was more pressure.

Anyway, can't say Ive definitely finally touched the cervix, but I can live in hope.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
^ Just did a bit of Internet digging on this. Apparently it's the vagus nerve that creates the funny bone sensation & - weirdly enough - it's the same vagus nerve that has been seen to contribute to cervical stimulation & orgsasm. The pudendal nerve is responsible for clitoral sensation & for penile sensation.

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
downright painful if you hit it too hard! OUCH ... thought I broke my cock a few times.

One gal I was with for a few months, she could actually tilt her hips a certain way and I swear I get the head of my cock past her cervix. It was like fucking her and getting a blowjob on the head and just below the rim of my cock at the same time. When I blew a load, it was out of this world!

One girlfriend I had was the same. Although I am not super long like some of you guys, the head of my cock could just slide past her cervix. When she got really turned on, her cervix would expand out a bit, and it was very much like Deep Driver described.

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
7" here and I've gotten that deep. Before I knew what nudgefucking was, it was always a crap shoot whether or not it was enjoyable or painful for the woman.

Nudgefucking is basically getting as deep as you can, noting how far down your shaft her cervix is and restricting your thrusts so you never lose contact with her cervix. Once you leave her deep pocket you have to ease back in slowly so you don't head butt her cervix on the in stroke
Slow is good.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7" here and I've gotten that deep. Before I knew what nudgefucking was, it was always a crap shoot whether or not it was enjoyable or painful for the woman.

Nudgefucking is basically getting as deep as you can, noting how far down your shaft her cervix is and restricting your thrusts so you never lose contact with her cervix. Once you leave her deep pocket you have to ease back in slowly so you don't head butt her cervix on the in stroke

This is good info about once you get into a deep spot, you stay there and stimulate it. It is hard to get back there if you withdraw too much. It also risks discomfort trying to thrust and hit it every time. Never knew I was nudgefucking. My lexicon expands.