Does your penis touch the cervix?

An average sized guy, probably not unless the girl is really small . . . Someone like me, there and beyond (the cervix/uterus will lift forward slightly to allow passge underneath--girls love it that deep . . .)

You greatly over estimate the depth of vagina. It's a hell of a lot more easier than you think. I have done it on multiple occasions and regardless of the size of the woman (one cervix does not fit all, much like cock and vagina) and I am wielding six inches.

The angle and positioning have more to do with it than being hung like a bull.

Most times it happens when she is really wanting to take it hard and deep and you nail it in a position that puts the cervix in the right place at the wrong time.

Don't pat yourself on the back, hitting a cervix is more common than you think, even for us mere mortals that are challenged by having an average sized cock.

D

deleted964888

It doesn't take much to reach an average cervix. 3-4 inches usually. Probably up to 7 inches at the opposite end of the spectrum.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
If I thrust all the way in I always bang past the cervix. In my experience, most women find this uncomfortable and ask me to not go so deep. In concern for her pleasure I'm certainly willing to oblige, but it does limit my pleasure. I would much prefer to bang away with wild abandon.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
If I thrust all the way in I always bang past the cervix. In my experience, most women find this uncomfortable and ask me to not go so deep. In concern for her pleasure I'm certainly willing to oblige, but it does limit my pleasure. I would much prefer to bang away with wild abandon.

My gf says that sex with her very hung first boyfriend, over 3 years, was great because he brushed passed her cervix & thumped the hell out of her back wall, leading to explosive vaginal orgasms. Have you ever fucked a woman who wanted it like that?

Txcowby8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your s
I'm always coming up against my partner's cervix; the secret is not to jam into it, but push alongside of it and then up into the pouch of the anterior fornix. I learned early on that a sharp jab into a girl's cervix always led to at least a very loud (sometimes angry) complaint, occasionally requiring us to stop fucking for a bit. That said, I've found that the vast majority of women who I've slept with enjoy having the far end of their vaginas pressed against deeply from a hard cock, provided it isn't done too brutally. For many, this brings a pretty intense orgasm after a bit.
Your so right my wife likes me to slowly slide past hers and then just put pressure, not humping or any movement just a firm steady pressure and she will cum like Niagara falls

edgeboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When my now wife and I first got together in college she would bleed every time we had sex. She went her gynecologist and was told that because of my size Inwas hitting and irritating her cervix. He said it would toughen over time. After a couple months of sex almost everyday she was still bleeding if I would fully penetrate. She went back and they "froze" her cervix to create some scar tissue. We have now been together 16 years and the only time there's been blood is when she's on her period or if we are crazy fucking.

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock hits most cervix. My wife doesnt like it. Her bff loves it & cums from it. Im long. My wife doesnt like it against her cervix. Her hot blonde 50 yo friend loves my cock grinding on her cervix. Its all good.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My cock hits most cervix. My wife doesnt like it. Her bff loves it & cums from it. Im long. My wife doesnt like it against her cervix. Her hot blonde 50 yo friend loves my cock grinding on her cervix. Its all good.
my cock is huge and my wife loves my cock but when I put her legs upon my shoulders it allows me to really penetrate her pussy to the max. She loves it but says sometimes it hurts. I can't bear the thought of hurting her for my pleasure. I love her to much to do that. I just let her know that whenever it gets uncomfortable let me know and we'll do something else. I love to fuck balls deep and love to feel her pussy lips cupping my balls. I love her pussy. My cock loves her pussy. We can't get enough of one another. Fucking her pusssy is the most awesome free gift that I can even think of. I guard her comfort and pleasure way above my own. I want her pleasure to far exceed mine in everyway possible. I want her orgasm to be so mind blowing that it will take her two weeks to forget about it. Our sex and love making is just that way. There is no way I can describe it it is so good. Thank God for such a sex life a this point in our lives. When I think that a lot of women have never had an orgasm that blows my mind. There husband must be out for themselves only. I make sure my wife is pleasured in everyway possible and that she gets far more than I do in the pleasure dept. She love my cock and loves to fuck with me and I am so thankful for that. I know a lot of men and women who do not even have a good relationship. I'm so thankful!

Reactions: Trott.lint

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only had my wife jump off me about two years ago, after I had reached 8.5x6.0 - hit it doing cowboy - she yelped

When we were first married many decades ago, she was told by her gyno that she had developed a tipped uterus - from my little 6.5x4.5 fella - I guess elbowing his way in

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves having her cervix pounded, told me it hurts but its a good hurt. She is a size queen and loves being stretched to the max as well.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had sex with a woman so I have no idea what it feels like but looking at an anatomy book, the vaginal canal doesn't look very long. So when you thrust all the way in, does your penis hit on the cervix?

If a woman is not turned on, you can reach the cervix with your finger. If she gets sufficiently turned on, the deeper part of her pussy elongates and the cervix tilts out of the way.

So whether or not you hit the cervix depends on the size of the penis, the size of the vagina, and how much foreplay happened. I'm above average size-wise, but I like to spend a really long time on foreplay so it's relatively rare for me unless I rushed the foreplay. What amazes is the variety of responses I get from women when a penis hits their cervix. Some women complain that it hurts. Some women complain that it makes them uncomfortable. Some women complain that it makes them feel like they have to pee. Very few of my lovers genuinely enjoyed getting banged in the cervix, and in those cases I was only able to hit them there until they got really turned on by it.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had sex with a woman so I have no idea what it feels like but looking at an anatomy book, the vaginal canal doesn't look very long. So when you thrust all the way in, does your penis hit on the cervix?

If a woman is not turned on, you can reach the cervix with your finger. If she gets sufficiently turned on, the deeper part of her pussy elongates and the cervix tilts out of the way.

So whether or not you hit the cervix depends on the size of the penis, the size of the vagina, and how much foreplay happened. I'm above average size-wise, but I like to spend a really long time on foreplay so it's relatively rare for me unless I rushed the foreplay. What amazes is the variety of responses I get from women when a penis hits their cervix. Some women complain that it hurts. Some women complain that it makes them uncomfortable. Some women complain that it makes them feel like they have to pee. Very few of my lovers genuinely enjoyed getting banged in the cervix, and in those cases I was only able to hit them there until they got really turned on by it.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so sorry about the multiple posts. The board was being weird and buggy. Can a moderator please delete the extras?