Does your shoe size really follow the stereotype??

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok.. so I wear a 10.5WWW and I'm 9.5" and thick. I have very wide feet, but not really long feet. I don't think I fit the myth that bigger feet match a bigger cock.

How does everyone else compare?

paul.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That stereotype is a load of crap, in most cases.

My shoe size is about 8 and my penis is 7.5 x 6.25, so no, it doesn't work, for me at least.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm.... my guy is a size 9 (uk), and 6.5"
...and my toyboy is a size 10 and 7.5"

Ooh, and my second boyfriend had short, wide feet and a short, wide cock.

Probabaly just coincidence though!

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok.. so I wear a 10.5WWW and I'm 9.5" and thick. I have very wide feet, but not really long feet. I don't think I fit the myth that bigger feet match a bigger cock.

How does everyone else compare?

yes it follows for me but i cant speak for everyone

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Size 11 shoe. Size 6 penis.

I do wonder if guys with really big feet, say, size 14-15 and above, don't "tend" to be better hung than the absolute average. And, of course, the next poster will probably have a size 19 shoe and a size 5 penis!

I know that I have been with several very tall men(6'5" and above) with big feet, and all of them had at least 7 inches. Just the luck of the draw?

There's no established correlation between length of body, feet or even hands, and penis size, that I know of. On the contrary, people will tell you it's total BS!

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6'2" tall, 12 shoe, 6.7" cock....

Bullshit story.-

Hey, but you're taller than average, bigger than average shoe size, and longer than average sized cock! So, it's not total BS in your case!

I do wonder if one were to do a study of 100-500 men, who wear size 7 shoes, and 100-500 men, who wear size 17 shoes, if there wouldn't be, at least, an average of half an inch longer length in penis size for the men wearing size 17 shoes?

And the same sort of study with height... A study of men who are 5'7' versus men who are 6'7", or 6'9", for that matter. I find it hard to believe that men who have very big feet or who are very tall, don't tend to average, at least, a little larger in penis size, than men with much smaller feet, or men, who are much shorter. But maybe it's just my own personal preference for really tall guys and guys with really big feet?! We all see things through our own particular tint(rose or otherwise) of glasses, to one degree or another! To each, his own!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got narrow feet in a UK 9/US 10.

And really, it's soft tissue... why would your feet have anything to do with it?

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My partner has very small feet and hands. Perfect nose though! lol I believe his package is technically and statistically of average size. For whatever all that is worth. I don't think there are really any consistent indicators short of droppin' those drawers. Everyone is special and unique.

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think generally, there may be some correlation between shoe size and penis size but the correlation is very loose. sometimes the correlation goes totally haywire. I've seen many examples of guys with a big dick and small feet and examples of small dicks with big feet. the correlation holds true for me and my partner. My partner wears a 13 and has 9 inches. I wear an 8 1/2 and have 5 inches.