Does your spouse know

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was wondering how many of those here have a spouse that knows you use this board. If not why not? If so do they approve? I made a passing comment to mine last week that I had stumbled on to this board and she repeated "Large Penis Support Group? what do they need support for? that is just one problem those guys don't have to worry about" then she told me get in the right lane beceause the guy in front of us was turning left: end of subject. Guess she was :cool: not overly impressed. Think I will tell her I am now a poster and she what she says, - - - - - when the time is right.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My wife knows I am a member and Moderator here. It does not bother her (or me that she knows). This placed helped me tremendously as I struggled with my burgeomning sexuality.

This is a thread from a while back where people answered the question:

Why LPSG?!?!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, my spouse knows. I don't do things I have to sneak around about. If I felt like it was something I had to keep from him, either I shouldn't be doing it, or I shouldn't be with him. We support each other, and we trust each other.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, he stands over my shoulder telling me to ' calm down' :rolleyes:

As someone who delivers a lot of babies, the vaginal length posts really can get to me.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband knows, but isn't too happy about it. It's not the site though, he just thinks I spend too much time online. He certainly hasn't complained about any of the recipes I've cooked from here though. :eek:)

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
TexAssgirl said:
My husband knows, but isn't too happy about it. It's not the site though, he just thinks I spend too much time online. He certainly hasn't complained about any of the recipes I've cooked from here though. :eek:)

as long as you keep his tummy full and his penis happy - he won't complain! :smile:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TexAssgirl said:
He certainly hasn't complained about any of the recipes I've cooked from here though.

A recent addition to my recipe box that I thought you might enjoy.

FWIW - It's pronounced moe lay. I'm not talking about cooking up almost-blind rodents. I don't know how to do the little tick mark on the "e" - It's a sauce with several spices including chocolate.

Pollo con Mole

Ingredients:
5 - 8 pieces of boneless, skinless chicken. (frozen is ok)
8oz bottle of Mole condiment.
Instant rice.

Directions:
To a large sauce pan add jar of Mole. Add 32 oz of water to sauce pan and bring to simmer.

Add chicken to sauce once sauce is pretty warm. Bring to boil and then reduce heat back down to medium once it starts to boil. This will help put the flavor in the chicken. Put on low and add aditional spices if so desired.

After chicken is cooked all the way, start to make your rice. When rice is done, serve the rice on a plate or in a bowl. Serve chicken on top and if the person desires add a little of the sauce to cover the rice.

Dutchess

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
IanTheTall said:
My girlfriend and boyfriend know and neither has an issue with it.

Lucky you :cool222:

My boyfriend knows I'm here and I know my boyfriend is here, so...no problem

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My husband found the site originally, and I started reading over his shoulder. Now I'm here more than he is! :biggrin1:

:smile: Karen

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've always been honest with my wife about LPSG, even before she was my wife (I joined LPSG in 2000, and got married in 2002). Honesty is the best policy, plus I am such a computer klutz I figured she'd find evidence of it eventually anyway, and might get the wrong impression if it seemed I'd kept it "secret."

She knows I face some issues because of my size ... my constant questing for decent underwear, for instance. So she's 110% behind the notion of this particular support group and my involvement with it.

Steve