Does your spouse know

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, my wife knows about LPSG too.

I think she gets a kick out of it. I get to tell her some of the stories I run across here, stuff so outside what a lot of people experience. Of course, I'm aware that, sadly, a good deal of it may be bs.

Simon:wink:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, spouse as in bf of several years does know, doesn't mind at all and often asks about the latest on the Rialto.

mintjulep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ace_dexter said:
mintjulep
no?
how come?
think you will ever tell him?

I don't know right now if I'll tell him.

He looks at girls on-line and didn't tell me. Found out by accident, and no I wasn't snooping. I found this site by accident, typing in something like women+forum+support+sex, I can't even remember what I typed. I thought maybe I'd get women's opinions if their guys were doing same and how they felt but wasn't expecting LPSG! Have gotten some great opinions here from guys and gals.

And actually the more I visit here, although feel guilty because he doesn't know, the more I'm understanding why hubby enjoys looking on-line and it doesn't bother me so much now. If I decide to keep visiting, I will tell him.

nguyenpa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife knows too. She sometimes reads over my shoulders. Also sometimes laughs at me for it. But it is usually teasing. And can end up with sex.