Does your tattoo come with a story?

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shortly after my brother passed away (10 years ago) I decided to get a tattoo to honor his memory and no it wasn't his name. So I chose a symbol that represented his personality the best and got it on my arm.

D

deleted848353

Mine are mainly animal based in one way or another since i love animals. As for how i chose them i usually take 2-3 months to decide what i want and discuss with my tattooist where it would look best and if it would work in black and grey. As for that im getting next im getting my right arm sleeved Japanese style.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never set out to get a tattoo but back in the Eighties, I was in Navy school in Mississippi. My friends and I were drinking in this fairly rundown bar when a school bus parks along side. It was a rolling tattoo shop. My shipmates thought it would be cool to get some ink. I walked out with them and of course they chickened out. Me being full of liquid courage, I flipped through the flash book found one and told him to "slap it on." Needless tro say my ink looks like shit, I keep it as a reminder to think a bit before you get the proverbial tatto in the back of a bus again.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Given that most have meaning, I would think more particularly so for those that are quotes, I'd love to hear any interpretations of one seen just last summer. High on the back of a woman's left thigh where it met the curve of her ass she had tattooed "Out of sight" and on the right "Out of mind".

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of my tattoos mean something to me....
I have several Japanese kanji symbols... on my leg, arm & back. All on the right side of my body. They're statements of my character...." strong- willed"...." fight to the end"... etc....
I have a quote on my ribs( right side, of course)..." can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with" under a joker playing card.
*10 pts if you can guess the movie. Lol*

I have the logo of the martial arts school I went/ go to on my left shoulder.

And my girl's name on my right hip/butt- cheek .