Does your wife/gf think of you as 'hung'?

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
For the w/e among you, does your wife(gf) think of you as hung or does she pretend not to notice? Are some women proud of their mate's endowment? Do you think penis size played a role in her attaching to you?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife frequently tells me I'm hung, but I'm not sure if she's just stroking my ego because she knows it's such an issue with me. I'm not saying she would outrightly lie, just that she knows what pushes my buttons.

D

deleted356736

Sometimes 'it so big, I can't get my hand around it.' She doesn't have to say it more than once in a while to make me feel good.

D

deleted3272

yes she does, and so do her friends...lol Guess that means she is proud of it too.

imnewhere

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep and yep and yep. My gf is more than happy to tell anyone and everyone of my endowments especially when drunk. She also got back together with me for the same reason. So maybe she's vein or self centered or like wise. So in my experiences most of my gf's have been like that so ya it is what it is.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hehe yeah my wife tends to do that. the more she drinks the more stories she tells. I have gained the nick name coke can around our racing ciruct.