Does your wife/gf think of you as 'hung'?

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
After 9 years of marriage my wife still can't take all my length, and initial entry is a little uncomfortable, she loves the stretch and the full feeling. She does not say much about my size to our friends but she has no problem letting me know how she feels about my cock.

Just my 2 cents, J.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, perhaps I should start looking for a "lesbian" lover then... Or should I "settle" for a guy with a huge cock??? Hmmmm, difficult. Any ideas?

Settle.....def Settle! .............That was my favorite band in the 80s!

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
For the w/e among you, does your wife(gf) think of you as hung or does she pretend not to notice? Are some women proud of their mate's endowment? Do you think penis size played a role in her attaching to you?

My g/f definitely thinks of me as being hung. However, I don't think it had anything to do with us hooking up. Our relationship was very traditional. We met in college and dated fro several years before becoming intimate. As a matter of fact, I kept putting it off, because I was really afraid of her reaction. When I showed her for the first time, she was very understanding and really turned on. We did a lot of foreplay and she had the idea to use some KY jelly. I didn't try anything fancy and didn't try to penetrate her fully, but was able to get her off nicely. We've been together for quite a while now and have a lot of fun together.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I am average sized. I think it would be very hot to be hung and in bed with a girl friend who is really into my size. Not that that is the exclusive basis of our relationship -- but that she needs either the length or the girth. Being hung would be one blessing. That she knows you are hung would be an additional blessing. :)

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
My girlfriend comments on it frequently to me in private without being prompted. She doesn't like that I love to show it off and brag about it though.

i go through the same exact thing..but it's not me who says anything..it's friends and family members...they always got jokes about it,or they ask her all types of questions...

Extremesports!

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, gf but close girl "friends" don't seem to say its BIG, actually pretend like there is nothing unusual. In fact more of my male friends make more references than my girl "friends". The worst comment one of my girl "friends" said was to stop wearing basketball sweats ;)

ThickySix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She knows I am not the longest guy around (as do I:rolleyes:) But she has commented several times that I have the thickest cock she has ever seen. I get her off well, so I guess thats a yes.