Does your wife/gf think of you as 'hung'?

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife very def knows. She doesn't do it in front of me, but, I know she's had chats with her girlfriends about our sex life. Able to pick that up from comments her g/f's have made. When we were first married, she was afraid, virgin couldn't even touch her, Once she got over that, was a 1000% better. I remember one pool party (adults)
she got tipsy and pulled my suit down to show everyone......she was so emb afterwards.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I think there would be a certain joy in knowing that my girlfriend was obsessed with my cock. I get a chubby just thinking about it.

Yeah she does... But I don't think penis size played a role in her attaching to me

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, I definitely think he's "hung." I tried to act like I wasn't impressed when I realized how large he was, but I have no idea if I was successful. I do mention it now, but it's not like he's unaware without my comments. It has nothing to do with the fact that we got - or stayed - together, but it's a wonderful bonus!!! :biggrin2:

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I sometimes wonder if there are average guys whose mate thinks they are hung and, conversely, well endowed men who aren't appreciated as such?

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
My wife often mentions my size. She dosen't use the word "hung" though, usually just "big". She especially likes my size when she is masturbating me. She likes the long strokes she can do on an 8" erection. Although she has always enjoyed my endowment, it is not the reason we hooked up. I know she has mentioned my size to some of her friends, but I don't think it is the subject of a lot of her conversations.

I did have a gf before my wife that told just about everyone how hung I was. As a bisexual, there was a time that I was nearly exclusive with men and I associated with with the gay community. It seems that once you sleep with one gay man the entire gay comunity seem to know how hung you are.

When I was in Jr High School a friend of mine saw me in the showers after gym and nick named me Sir Henry Longfellow. It didn't take long to get around school.

Last edited:

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. She doesn't say "hung" but she let's me know. Interestingly, in the past most comments have been on thickness, but my current gf calls it "long." Go figure! It's not why she's with me though...and I "eat pussy like a lesbian" as well!

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My response is similar to many, my wife makes comments on how big it is, but doesn't use the word "hung". I don't think that word is in many women's vocabularies. I am not sure if she talks about me with her sisters or friends, but it would be hot as hell in my opinion if she did. I enjoy women taking a second look at the mid region to see for themselves.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
No, but she regards mine as the perfect cock, even though it is only average and she has had much bigger.

I give her plenty of license to have sex other guys, but, unfortunately from my point of view, she sees those adventures as in our past.

Damn, I'd love to have "My Favorite Male Model" from my gallery fucking her again. If his big cock could do things for her that mine can't, that would be just fine. I want her to experience and enjoy it all, and sharing her with a close buddy is so so exciting for me.

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well he's bigger than me, so no- i doubt he thinks i'm particularly well hung. i don't think it matters to him, anyway.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the w/e among you, does your wife(gf) think of you as hung or does she pretend not to notice?

Definitely notices, even after 15+ years of marriage.

Are some women proud of their mate's endowment?

Probably not proud but she did tell her friends way back when.

Do you think penis size played a role in her attaching to you?

No, doubtful. Regarding that, her comment was 'if it were any bigger we wouldn't have dated.'

M

Mr Ed in Mass

After we've been together for awhile,she told me that when we got undressed for the very first time ,she said to herself "You got to be kidding !"

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does your wife think of you as 'hung'?
She says I'm definitely "a nice size", but my wife doesn't use the word hung. She loves the stretch and the full feeling but I’m not the biggest she has had so I don't think penis size played a role in why we have stayed together for so long.