Does your wife/gf think of you as 'hung'?

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also mainly hear about size when it hurts or I bump into something. But I think its a fine tradeoff. At least the tighter my girl, the better the sex, so can't imagine having a smaller helps the sex life much. But chemistry is alpha&omega in good sex. A girl who is a bit grey and dull will absolutely kill the buzz and each hump with the hip is a pain in the ass. Girls, get your grind on or stay home! <3

D_Douchburne_Dickitchy

Account Disabled
Media
My girlfriend has the delusion that I am the biggest man on Earth.
She's shown it to her friends and her close cousin, who of course are equally naive. I'll admit it's very flattering, but not at all accurate.

She had no idea about my size prior to our first time with one another, so it played no role. Though I'll admit, the sex is interesting. I always have anywhere up to 3 or 4 inches sticking out of her, though sometimes less. But she likes the pain.

I'm lucky my first lover turned out to be a size queen, haha.

Catylist220

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not packing a a monster or anything. My wife has never said anything directly. She will occasionally ask me to back off or tell that it's "too much" in certain positions. I did have a lover who called it big and got the same reaction from her friends when they saw pictures.

mandraxal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes she does, and she says it to me. Maybe to make me harder or maybe because I like it to hear it, but I'm ok.

I believe it is the girth that she enjoys

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's early in the relationship, so I imagine this behavior will wane, but my new girlfriend talks about my size all the time. I've heard her tell friends at the bar that I am "really well endowed." She also never misses a chance to make a size innuendo, so I guess she thinks I'm hung.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Seeing this thread brings to mind an odd moment on the couch last night. I have my arm around my girl watching TV, and for some reason have a firm boner going. She leans over me to grab a pillow on my side, and brushes across me then exclaims
"is that your dick?"
"yep"
"That's big."
"thanks."
"I wasn't complimenting you, just being empirical."

So she thinks it's big, but I honestly don't think she really gives a fuck either way. I know that in the not-so-distant past she let a relationship with someone she loved focus too much on the sex and ignored everything else and ended up really hurt because of it, so I think she consciously avoids being overtly sexual now.
We still fuck plenty and she's always a dirty little whore once things get started, so I have no complaints.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the w/e among you, does your wife(gf) think of you as hung or does she pretend not to notice? Are some women proud of their mate's endowment? Do you think penis size played a role in her attaching to you?

Yes, she does. Her 'number' isn't very large at all, but she has told me I am by far the biggest. Most importantly, she has told I am the best she's ever had. She does mention my size on ocassion, sometimes while in bed, sometimes just out of the blue.

I'm sure she's proud of my endowment, but she is not willing to share me with anyone!

Penis size has played no role in getting sexual with any woman I've been with. None knew what they were getting until they got it! I'd say that my penis size may have played a role in her getting attached to me, but knowing how to use it certainly didn't hurt.

bigalicious

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh, good question. My ex always said "they're all the same", which made me wonder because I knew from the locker room that I was very well hung. I concluded that her earlier boyfriends were totally huge. But after years of marriage, I found out differently. I felt unappreciated for many reasons and had a flirt episode with a really hot woman at work who openly talked about how huge I must be judging from the hanging bulge in my pants. She even did it openly in front of my wife at the christmas party. Well my wife's attitude changed in a millisecond, and she started praising the size of my dick. Interestingly enough, she also started gushing whenever I fucked her deep. It totlally changed our relationship for quite a while.

Mikel_in_IA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife commented before, during, and after our marriage, that the size of my cock was one of the reasons that she married me.
She was always bragging about it, and consequently, all but one of my in-laws saw pictures, and half of the female in-laws saw it first hand. She also showed pictures to her friends, and posted them all over the internet.
We were both proud of what I was packin', and she wasn't afraid to show it off to whoever would look.
I LOVED that about her.

As you might imagine, one of the things that caused grief in our marriage, was the fact that "all of the women" in her life wanted to fuck me. Her words.

Just to be clear, I did have a few after me, but I never fucked any of her friends or family.

I know I got a little off-topic, but felt the need to finish my thoughts. Sorry.

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never considered myself huge even thougb I am a little above average length at 6.5" - 7" but I didn't realize my girth (at 6") was also above average. My wife says she would not want my cock any bigger because it hits bottom as it is and it is too thick at times to fit in her mouth at certain angles. Her jaws do get sore. Myself, I'd like to be about 8" long and more of a shower... but we can't have everything.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although other women have liked and commented on my girth, my wife has never said anything about it. In fact, she tends to avoid it...and the topic...at all costs.

Sad, really...

D

deleted157868

She used to make comments, but hasnt made any about my size in like a year