Does your wife know you masturbate?

Humpy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wonder how many guys' wives know or found out that they masturbate without her. If so, has this created any problems?

When asked maybe 20 years ago, I admitted that I did a couple of times a week. (Actually it's more like 5 or 6 times since we no longer have sex--but that's another story). She also admitted masturbating on occassion then. I can't imagine that's still true but she nearly walked in on me recently when I was finishing up and was very upset that I had the door locked where I both work out and wank it. I said I had an erection while changing and didn't want to embarress her.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes....I often rub one out in bed at night to release tension.

There's no mistake what I'm doing, as the sound of my hand going up and down on my shaft and head is a dead giveaway.

I usualy let out a moan when I come and roll over and go to sleep. This is maybe once a month or a little longer. My wife knows I need more attention than she gives me, so I guess I jerk off rather than seek it somewhere else, that's the way she looks at it.

Harmless fun.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, she knows. I did not wank too often, because as my gf and then my wife, she was quite horny and ready to take my cock about anytime. she caught me shortly after we were married, and told me that she would wank my cock if needed, and that I was to leave it alone. it was her cock now. it was pretty funny at the time, because I got another stiffy while she was "scolding" me so I pushed her down and stuffed her.:biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When she was pregnant with twins and doing a lot of bed rest- it was a given... She would know and many a time I would do it lying next to her, looking/thinking of her (nothing more beautiful/erotic than a woman carrying your child(ren)

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All men masturbate. Obviosly everyone knows! Wives, girlfriends, Mothers!!! :veryhappy:

Most of us do AD. But all? I wouldn't be surprised if there are some guys out there who don't.

My wife and I haven't slept together for the last 10 years or so because she snores and I sleep lightly. Sure she know I masturbate. She masturbates occasionally too, although neither of us do it every night any more. We get together for sex from time to time, and sometimes fall asleep after a good fuck but we always end up in separate beds.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
riven...same thing at my house...an it works well...i am more over sexed so the need is greater..she is o k with it...and a good nights sleep is most important

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes...she knew i loved touching myself, from the beginning.
just about all of my girlfriends were understanding of it.

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once in a great while...if my wife is sick or has the dreaded headache, I'll relieve the tension...but normally she knows or i'll tell her afterward if I did. Her only request is that its not to other women. We make alot of movies together though so its all good! :wink:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women that think that their men doesn 't masturbate are really delusional or naive .

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
riven...same thing at my house...an it works well...i am more over sexed so the need is greater..she is o k with it...and a good nights sleep is most important

Yes. I too have way more sex drive than my wife. We sometimes get together for some body contact and we trade massages. I usually massage her back and/or feet and she reciprocates by massaging my back, feet, and/or penis :smile:. She often goes straight for the penis! She enjoys feeling it grow big and hard and likes getting me off. It's funny really. She's often more vocal than me. She gets excited and shouts 'Here it comes', etc. She occasionally feels like being fucked or sucked but, sadly, not often now. She has had a lot of different treatments for breast cancer and, unsurprisingly, they have taken their toll on her sex drive. In fact she's just about to start another bout of chemotherapy (tomorrow) this is the third time, so sex will be pushed onto the back burner again whilst we juggle her meds to cope with the side effects. Whoop-de-do. Here we go again.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, she knows. I did not wank too often, because as my gf and then my wife, she was quite horny and ready to take my cock about anytime. she caught me shortly after we were married, and told me that she would wank my cock if needed, and that I was to leave it alone. it was her cock now. it was pretty funny at the time, because I got another stiffy while she was "scolding" me so I pushed her down and stuffed her.:biggrin1:

Yeah, that's about how it is. When you marry, your penis belongs largely to her, and only her. I like the old-fashioned? term "marital duties," as used on the TV sitcom "Mama's Family." Part of one's marital duties, is to reproduce more human beings into the world, and to take care of your mate's copulation/reproduction needs. If not able to actually do reproductive intercourse, such as right after having a baby, then a "good" wife may instead wank her man's dick instead, until she recovers enough to take a good "stuffing" again, regardless of whether "trying to conceive" or not. It works both ways, when she wants sex, the man should give it to her, whether or not he's tired. It's her dick, and so he should not deny her, her fun. Of course it helps when both are rather horny, and when pregnancy is welcomed as a desirable outcome—Children being welcome blessings from God, or at least a welcome and awesome responsibility open to accepting the prospect of.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
riven...seems are lives are similar...my wife had the breast cancer thing also...it is a rough way to go...but my wife won..6 yrs clean...so tell your it can be done...early detection saves the life....it is not easy for her to keep you happy during this treatment...wank it as necessary...keep her spirits up she needs the encouragement..

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
riven...seems are lives are similar...my wife had the breast cancer thing also...it is a rough way to go...but my wife won..6 yrs clean...so tell your it can be done...early detection saves the life....it is not easy for her to keep you happy during this treatment...wank it as necessary...keep her spirits up she needs the encouragement..

Thanks Calambo,
(This is a bit off topic I know guys, but please bear with me.)
I appreciate your solidarity Calimbo. So glad to hear your wife is doing so well. My wife found a lump 4 yrs ago which hadn't shown on mamogram 6 months previously. By then it was nearly 1" dia. Turned out to be a cluster, type 3, already in several lymph nodes. She had chemo (FEC) and mastectomy. She was clear for a year then it came back in the remaining breast as inflammatory breast cancer plus there were mets (secondaries) of the first cancer. More chemo (Taxotere - nasty treatment which nearly killed her, plus Herceptin for indefinite period) and 2nd mastectomy. Then, around last Xmas she was ill again and was diagnosed with brain tumors, and more mets of the original cancer. This time the oncologist says it's terminal. She had whole brain radiotherapy to 'smash' the (3) tumors plus steriods to reduce the swelling, and she's back from the brink once more, and now.... 5 months on... The inflammatory b.c. has come back on her chest and throat and the poor girl starts yet another type of chemo tomorrow. She's a sunny personality though, which makes it much easier for everyone, including me and our 16yr son.

Back on topic:
I don't tell my wife every time I masturbate, yet I wouldn't like a to have to masturbate secretly. I wouldn't want a relationship where I felt guilty about my sexuality.

Humpy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you guys and girls for the replies. It's been eye-opening and very helpful. Looks like I need to do some major relationship rebuilding. Sex should not have to be secretive.