Does your wife know you masturbate?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
All men masturbate. Obviously everyone knows! Wives, girlfriends, Mothers!!! :veryhappy:

Women that think that their men doesn 't masturbate are really delusional or naive .

I love to watch a guy jack off so i dont think this will ever be a problem for me, but if i was with a guy and he felt he had to hide it from me them i'd feel like a right bitch. Everyone has needs so why deny someone else of pleasuring them cause your not in the mood :confused: Its selfish

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
she knows and often likes to watch, but she knows i do it when she isnt around too. she doesnt mind because she says that my loads are way too big if i dont jerk off.

Same here. She's not my wife but we both masturbate frequently...

And with great success, I might add.

SweetWilliam

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pretend not to do it and she pretends not to know.

We have a pretty good sex life but she needs a lot more sleep than I do so most of the time when I whack it, she's been asleep for an hour or more and I'm not ready for bed yet. We have a pretty healthy sex life together so I don't feel bad about it--I just want to cum a lot more often than I can with her.

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes. I too have way more sex drive than my wife. We sometimes get together for some body contact and we trade massages. I usually massage her back and/or feet and she reciprocates by massaging my back, feet, and/or penis :smile:. She often goes straight for the penis! She enjoys feeling it grow big and hard and likes getting me off. It's funny really. She's often more vocal than me. She gets excited and shouts 'Here it comes', etc. She occasionally feels like being fucked or sucked but, sadly, not often now. She has had a lot of different treatments for breast cancer and, unsurprisingly, they have taken their toll on her sex drive. In fact she's just about to start another bout of chemotherapy (tomorrow) this is the third time, so sex will be pushed onto the back burner again whilst we juggle her meds to cope with the side effects. Whoop-de-do. Here we go again.

No joke here Mate. My sister is going through the same thing. Stay close to her, buddy.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I was embarrassed that I had more needs than my wife could fulfill and that was when we had more sex. Later, after she admitted that sex was painful for her, I masturbated pretty much when she wasn't near or while she was sleeping, I felt that somehow she would feel less womanly not being able to fulfill my sexual needs.
We are doing better sex wise now so I hold out in hopes of being able to make love with her but there are still times when I need to orgasm and I am more open about masturbating and she doesn't seem to mind at all.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Masturbation is also healthy. Frequent ejaculation helps maintain postrate health.

I also appreciate it very much when my Bride Masturbates me. It is fun, and of course I also work her off when ever she desires.

Plus plenty of insertive intercourse.

Life is Fun!!!!!!

Last edited:

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife and I live in different states so the sex is rare, maybe 3 or 4 times a year that we actually have sex together. I recently went to the doctor because I was having pain in my groin and she said I was ok but that since my wife and I live apart suggested I masturbate more frequently (my doctor is a friend of ours and very cool, even telling me things about her own sex life!). My wife knows I do it but doesn't ask and really does not want to talk about it. But, she is always very excited to tell me about her masturbating to fantasies and other experiences she recalls. She has had several FWB's through the years so she does have sex a lot more frequently than I do and I love hearing about her experiences or just her masturbatory fantasies when she calls!! Something for me to masturbate to!!

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Women that think that their men doesn 't masturbate are really delusional or naive .

Exactly.

yes, she knows. I did not wank too often, because as my gf and then my wife, she was quite horny and ready to take my cock about anytime. she caught me shortly after we were married, and told me that she would wank my cock if needed, and that I was to leave it alone. it was her cock now. it was pretty funny at the time, because I got another stiffy while she was "scolding" me so I pushed her down and stuffed her.:biggrin1:

Umm no. Your cock is YOUR cock. Not hers. I hate when I've been told that in the past. Just a personal thing.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I love to watch a guy jack off so i dont think this will ever be a problem for me, but if i was with a guy and he felt he had to hide it from me them i'd feel like a right bitch. Everyone has needs so why deny someone else of pleasuring them cause your not in the mood :confused: Its selfish

This is very cool to hear, Lee_M. There is a certain minority of us guys really into CFNM -- including jacking off in front of an appreciative female. Im just curious -- what sort of men would you either want to/not want to watch do this? Criteria?:rolleyes:

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I too have way more sex drive than my wife. We sometimes get together for some body contact and we trade massages. I usually massage her back and/or feet and she reciprocates by massaging my back, feet, and/or penis :smile:. She often goes straight for the penis! She enjoys feeling it grow big and hard and likes getting me off. It's funny really. She's often more vocal than me. She gets excited and shouts 'Here it comes', etc. She occasionally feels like being fucked or sucked but, sadly, not often now. She has had a lot of different treatments for breast cancer and, unsurprisingly, they have taken their toll on her sex drive. In fact she's just about to start another bout of chemotherapy (tomorrow) this is the third time, so sex will be pushed onto the back burner again whilst we juggle her meds to cope with the side effects. Whoop-de-do. Here we go again.

Hey, i don't know if this will help...but it worked for my wife's mom, and my sister-in-law when they were getting the cancer treatments...it's called Essiac. The stuff cleans and revitializes any lost nutrients and energy from the treatments. It really boosts the libido. My wife has been on it for the past year too, just in case. She's been feeling better than ever and her libido is doubled. I reccommend it for anyone, but especially if you have cancerous problems. Good luck to her and you both.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea i know my hubby does. sometimes i just watch him jerk it. turns me on just watching him. he has been doing it a lot here lately since i have had hand surgery poor fellow LOL, actualy poor me , i cant do anything to help him out for 9 more weeks yet

Last edited:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know my husband masterbates when I am not around. (like out of town) We talk about it. When I am home and my husband wants to be jacked off.....all he has to do is ask. He really likes to hear me talk and tell him erotic stories while I am wanking him. He encourages me to masterbate when he is at work....(at home in private) and he wants to hear about it. (Or when I am out of town)

Anyways.....yes I know he masterbates.

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless the woman is terribly naive, women know that men masturbate, whether they're married or not. My husband and I joke about it -- I can tell from his ejaculate when he hasn't masturbated in a while, and will ask if quiet shower time has been rare lately.

And p.s., wives do it, too. :biggrin1: