Does your wife knows about your pe?

mrdlku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yeah she does! She has never been happier since we started having children. She used to complain about my girth occasionally. Now, she asks for me to go slower on entry because she needs to adjust!!! I added an 1 1/4" in girth! So yeah she knows!

Reactions: Peter Brown II

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah she does! She has never been happier since we started having children. She used to complain about my girth occasionally. Now, she asks for me to go slower on entry because she needs to adjust!!! I added an 1 1/4" in girth! So yeah she knows!

Thnx @mrdlku !!!
How did you get this gaines?
What type of PE did you do and what was your routine with it?

Thnx for answering!

When my wife found my pump, I thought we were divorced tomorrow! She said I love this penis the way it is, you don’t need to try fixing something that’s not broke! But, eighter I’m broken or she is (so can I have sex now!!! Guess not!)

BMTC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I pump on a regular basis now. I own two bathmates and other devices. My wife doesn't know I pump as a means to enlarge but she does know I'm into ctb and other fetishes. If she asked "why is your dick swollen and pink so often" I'd likely tell her.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes and she loves it! I started PE in 2003 and gained some size back then and continued until 2005 when I just didn't see any increases anymore either erect or flaccid (and stretched).

I still do PE because it feels great and I like to keep everything full and large. Been pumping the last month with renewed vigor and I'm actually getting the biggest pumps of my life! Oh from 2003-2005 I never pumped, just stretches and jelqing. I got a pump in 2008 (I think) and started to incorporate it into a "new" PE regimen, and pumped a LOT in 2011, but it dropped off. Lately though, it's been great. I'll try to take some pics in the next few weeks to post on here :)

But, yes, my wife has been enjoying my added girth and slightly larger size the last few weeks, she enjoys it greatly! And she encourages me to do it, which is a huge motivational plus!

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes and she loves it! I started PE in 2003 and gained some size back then and continued until 2005 when I just didn't see any increases anymore either erect or flaccid (and stretched).

I still do PE because it feels great and I like to keep everything full and large. Been pumping the last month with renewed vigor and I'm actually getting the biggest pumps of my life! Oh from 2003-2005 I never pumped, just stretches and jelqing. I got a pump in 2008 (I think) and started to incorporate it into a "new" PE regimen, and pumped a LOT in 2011, but it dropped off. Lately though, it's been great. I'll try to take some pics in the next few weeks to post on here :)

But, yes, my wife has been enjoying my added girth and slightly larger size the last few weeks, she enjoys it greatly! And she encourages me to do it, which is a huge motivational plus!
I'd like to understand what improvements you found by adding a pump to your routine. I'm currently stretch and jelqs only for last 6 months me notices some noticeable gains. So don't want to fix what ain't broke, but if improvements come quicker and lasting as a result of a pump I'm all ears...

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thnx @techpump !!!
What was your size when you started and is your size now? And what did you gain each period of PE?
Thnx!

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd like to understand what improvements you found by adding a pump to your routine. I'm currently stretch and jelqs only for last 6 months me notices some noticeable gains. So don't want to fix what ain't broke, but if improvements come quicker and lasting as a result of a pump I'm all ears...

Thnx @techpump !!!
What was your size when you started and is your size now? And what did you gain each period of PE?
Thnx!

I gained my size before I started pumping, so I don't know. I do know that when I quit doing PE for maybe a year I honestly lost like a 1/4" or maybe a 1/3" of an inch. It just wasn't as full either. That was in and around 2007 or so. Since I wasn't gaining any more length or size I gave up after continuing to grow for about 6 months, towards the middle of 2005. But starting around 2007 I decided to measure length and girth, and do length stretched, and I was under my maximum size. I started to do jelqs and stretches more regularly again and got a pump a few months after I started to get thick again. The pump and all the renewed PE just got me back to my biggest, but the pumping helped me get thicker for sure, and cement the thickness.

12inch_pianist (your name is great btw!) I'd keep going with your PE routine and get a pump if and when you feel like you need to get more full. Once you feel like you're maxing out on your routine, go for a pump!

To answer Peter_Brown's Qs, I was 6 3/8" bpel in February 2003 and managed to get to 8 1/8" by April/May 2005. It's a lot of growth, I know, but it happened and I was fucking amazed! Honestly, I think the reason I got bigger was because the skin on my shaft was really quite tight (I had never ever noticed or paid attention to it in my life) and through the PE it became quite loose (I can actually pull my skin over my whole head and then some when fully flaccid, and can roll the skin up to the corona and just over it when fully hard, and that's only from the PE). As soon as the skin got looser my cock got thicker and longer. There are veins or ligaments or something like veins under the skin on the surface of my shaft that are thick and bumpy now because of PE and they weren't there before. The veins are bigger and more bulbous now too. Even when I quit PE altogether, these vein features stayed. And the loose skin stayed. I guess the looser skin makes for more room to grow, there's more room for blood. As a result, my erection does get tired and it takes a little longer to get fully hard, but my wife has NEVER complained LOL.
So my growth was consistent through those two years, but I shot up a half inch over about a 6 week time period about 3 months after I started to PE. When I first started jelqing my cock wasn't really "filling up" and getting swollen like it can when jelqing after you've done it for a year+. But at the 3 or so month mark, it was really swelling up and I had only gained like a 1/4" during the first two or so months and didn't measure again until that 3 month mark. I was nearly 7"inches at that point and I knew beyond a doubt the shit worked. I didn't tell my wife what happened (I was out of town for a little over 3 weeks and really stuck to my routine and grew that 1/2") and when I finally got in her mouth again, she was having a little trouble handling it, and was a little flummoxed, and I asked her "What's up?" while she was sucking it and she replied "I don't know, you're just really big tonight, like bigger than normal." I told her what was up and she inspected me closely (my woman really knows my cock) and said it was totally different: skin texture, vein size, and the texture of the shaft under the skin was, as she put it, "linear lumps, but in a good way!" I never looked back!
Growth was slow over the next 6 months, but I got up to 7.5"inches sometime the next year. Then I incorporated those A-shaped stretches and the ones that you pull out hard and push down hard on the middle of your dick, and length shot up over the year to almost 8". I incorporated Arginine and tribulus and other shit I took while bodybuilding and I got to that 8 1/8" mark. I also started out at about 5"inches around and ended at 5.5". I wrote that I had taken a break from pumping for a while and just recently got back into it. I was 5.25" before I started back and now I'm hovering at the 5.5" mark more regularly.

I never believed PE would work, but man I really conditioned my cock into a pretty mean thing! (But my wife calls it beautiful, so not so mean lol ;) )

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gained my size before I started pumping, so I don't know. I do know that when I quit doing PE for maybe a year I honestly lost like a 1/4" or maybe a 1/3" of an inch. It just wasn't as full either. That was in and around 2007 or so. Since I wasn't gaining any more length or size I gave up after continuing to grow for about 6 months, towards the middle of 2005. But starting around 2007 I decided to measure length and girth, and do length stretched, and I was under my maximum size. I started to do jelqs and stretches more regularly again and got a pump a few months after I started to get thick again. The pump and all the renewed PE just got me back to my biggest, but the pumping helped me get thicker for sure, and cement the thickness.

12inch_pianist (your name is great btw!) I'd keep going with your PE routine and get a pump if and when you feel like you need to get more full. Once you feel like you're maxing out on your routine, go for a pump!

To answer Peter_Brown's Qs, I was 6 3/8" bpel in February 2003 and managed to get to 8 1/8" by April/May 2005. It's a lot of growth, I know, but it happened and I was fucking amazed! Honestly, I think the reason I got bigger was because the skin on my shaft was really quite tight (I had never ever noticed or paid attention to it in my life) and through the PE it became quite loose (I can actually pull my skin over my whole head and then some when fully flaccid, and can roll the skin up to the corona and just over it when fully hard, and that's only from the PE). As soon as the skin got looser my cock got thicker and longer. There are veins or ligaments or something like veins under the skin on the surface of my shaft that are thick and bumpy now because of PE and they weren't there before. The veins are bigger and more bulbous now too. Even when I quit PE altogether, these vein features stayed. And the loose skin stayed. I guess the looser skin makes for more room to grow, there's more room for blood. As a result, my erection does get tired and it takes a little longer to get fully hard, but my wife has NEVER complained LOL.
So my growth was consistent through those two years, but I shot up a half inch over about a 6 week time period about 3 months after I started to PE. When I first started jelqing my cock wasn't really "filling up" and getting swollen like it can when jelqing after you've done it for a year+. But at the 3 or so month mark, it was really swelling up and I had only gained like a 1/4" during the first two or so months and didn't measure again until that 3 month mark. I was nearly 7"inches at that point and I knew beyond a doubt the shit worked. I didn't tell my wife what happened (I was out of town for a little over 3 weeks and really stuck to my routine and grew that 1/2") and when I finally got in her mouth again, she was having a little trouble handling it, and was a little flummoxed, and I asked her "What's up?" while she was sucking it and she replied "I don't know, you're just really big tonight, like bigger than normal." I told her what was up and she inspected me closely (my woman really knows my cock) and said it was totally different: skin texture, vein size, and the texture of the shaft under the skin was, as she put it, "linear lumps, but in a good way!" I never looked back!
Growth was slow over the next 6 months, but I got up to 7.5"inches sometime the next year. Then I incorporated those A-shaped stretches and the ones that you pull out hard and push down hard on the middle of your dick, and length shot up over the year to almost 8". I incorporated Arginine and tribulus and other shit I took while bodybuilding and I got to that 8 1/8" mark. I also started out at about 5"inches around and ended at 5.5". I wrote that I had taken a break from pumping for a while and just recently got back into it. I was 5.25" before I started back and now I'm hovering at the 5.5" mark more regularly.

I never believed PE would work, but man I really conditioned my cock into a pretty mean thing! (But my wife calls it beautiful, so not so mean lol ;) )
More results here @BIGCOCK-HUGEBALLS

My wife asks me every time we have sex whether I'd consider getting a penis reduction?! I hope she's joking, but I'm never sure...
Anyone if she knew I pumped I can only imagine she'd see the pointlessness. But as others above have said, I too do it purely for my own ego and the feel of holding a massive inflated cock in my hand.

jokercock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don’t tell to your wifes/gfs you are doig pe or pumping. They Will piss off, trust me. I remember time ago i told to a best friend of mine i was doing “some strange exercises” in private. She told quickly” are you doing something to grow your cock?” I was totally Shocked and i admitted it. initially she seemed interested to this thing Then we didn’t meet anymore from that day, i regret for that. After years i want so much to meet her one more time to tell her “ now i’m 12 inches!!!!” Just kidding XD.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife found out in a good way.............. she was pregnant when I started a PE routine, stretching and jelqing. we did not have sex the last 6 months of pregnancy. that's when I started. I worked up from 100 jelqs a day to 400+. after awhile, I was aware of an increased flaccid size. most noticeably I went from thick to thicker, and a little longer. after birth, she waited a few weeks to heal. I decided to measure myself. I was almost 3/4" longer than I when I started, not sure on girth, I never measured that. anyway, tht nite came, she was really hot for it, dripping wet. I slid in and she immediately "whoa! who or what have been doing? you're bigger". I quickly explained, and she came a few minutes later. we talked about it after and I just told her that I thought bigger was better, she had had 2 kids and I didn't want her looking for bigger. she assured me that I was big enough and to NOT make it any bigger. so we resumed our sex life, fucking at least once daily. after a couple weeks, she told me that she liked my new size.... liked the addl length and liked getting totally "stuffed". "you had a big dick before but you're really big now." I told her I noticed she was cumming sooner, and she agreed. then she said " I know I told you to NOT make it bigger, but could you make it bigger?" "how big can it get? can I help you make it bigger?what I can I do?" I continued my PE routine. she gave me extended blowjobs, cock worshipped me. she was horny all the time. we fucked several times a day.

that's been sometime back....yrs ago. she still tells me I have a big dick. sometimes too big. she knows that I still use a pump, and has even requested sometimes that I use it before sex. I get really huge from pumping and she says it's quite the visual turn on. she has even operated the pump on a few occasions.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife found out about me being on the site last year in the fall. She wasn’t even mad more shocked at what it was I was doing and why I was associated with the site. At the end of the day it was for penis enlargement purposes and I came out and told her about me reusing my bath ate again on and off last year. She said she knew something was up because every time we had sex my cock felt like it was bigger and bigger every time. She said I felt like I was really filling her up in certain positions and it was boarderline getting uncomfortable. She doesn’t want me to get any bigger than my current size of 7.5x6 however I want a huge cock for my own ego purposes.

Same here, as far as my GF, who knows about my pump, but wants me to stop because “You’re already huge. What are you trying to do, kill me???” It’s an ego thing. The bigger the better, right?

D

deleted972301

Same here, as far as my GF, who knows about my pump, but wants me to stop because “You’re already huge. What are you trying to do, kill me???” It’s an ego thing. The bigger the better, right?

Not even that, I guess its just my own ego telling me to keep going. I have laid off quite a bit though. Maybe 2x a week...

I pumped a bit tonight as a bit of a night time surprise for my wife. Will advise if she notices.

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife found out in a good way.............. she was pregnant when I started a PE routine, stretching and jelqing. we did not have sex the last 6 months of pregnancy. that's when I started. I worked up from 100 jelqs a day to 400+. after awhile, I was aware of an increased flaccid size. most noticeably I went from thick to thicker, and a little longer. after birth, she waited a few weeks to heal. I decided to measure myself. I was almost 3/4" longer than I when I started, not sure on girth, I never measured that. anyway, tht nite came, she was really hot for it, dripping wet. I slid in and she immediately "whoa! who or what have been doing? you're bigger". I quickly explained, and she came a few minutes later. we talked about it after and I just told her that I thought bigger was better, she had had 2 kids and I didn't want her looking for bigger. she assured me that I was big enough and to NOT make it any bigger. so we resumed our sex life, fucking at least once daily. after a couple weeks, she told me that she liked my new size.... liked the addl length and liked getting totally "stuffed". "you had a big dick before but you're really big now." I told her I noticed she was cumming sooner, and she agreed. then she said " I know I told you to NOT make it bigger, but could you make it bigger?" "how big can it get? can I help you make it bigger?what I can I do?" I continued my PE routine. she gave me extended blowjobs, cock worshipped me. she was horny all the time. we fucked several times a day.

that's been sometime back....yrs ago. she still tells me I have a big dick. sometimes too big. she knows that I still use a pump, and has even requested sometimes that I use it before sex. I get really huge from pumping and she says it's quite the visual turn on. she has even operated the pump on a few occasions.

Wow nice story @bigbucky!
How big where you then and are you now?
Do you still do PE?
Grtz PB