Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Past half year my wife and me where in a big relation dip. We go to a therapist for it, because we dont want to leave eachother. Since a month it is going a lot better and now we are on vacation and have sex almost daily.

We almost had no sex in these dip-months. I think that she doesnt touched my dick at all for 3 months. Since a couple of weeks we have more sex and we are really happy with that, and it feels great!

I’m doing PE frequently since oktober/november 2018 and my wife knows i have a Bathmate. I’m using it every other day and i do stretching and jelqing (less frequent). Only my wife doesnt know i do it for PE, but i told her that its for masturbation and it feels great.

Now the sex hurts her a little every time and last night she asked me if my dick was bigger than befor, because it feels much thicker then befor. She asked if it was because of the (f#ck%ng) pump?! (She hates it, because she think my dick is to fat after using it)
I told her that it couldnt be from the BM :)
In last months my dick gained like 4mm in girth at the thickest part. I dont think i gained many in length, otherwise maybe max 2 mm.

But i loved it when she asked me that ;)
That she really feels it, despite its only 4mm in girth.

I wanted to share this.

Have a nice day guys!

D

deleted972301

Past half year my wife and me where in a big relation dip. We go to a therapist for it, because we dont want to leave eachother. Since a month it is going a lot better and now we are on vacation and have sex almost daily.

We almost had no sex in these dip-months. I think that she doesnt touched my dick at all for 3 months. Since a couple of weeks we have more sex and we are really happy with that, and it feels great!

I’m doing PE frequently since oktober/november 2018 and my wife knows i have a Bathmate. I’m using it every other day and i do stretching and jelqing (less frequent). Only my wife doesnt know i do it for PE, but i told her that its for masturbation and it feels great.

Now the sex hurts her a little every time and last night she asked me if my dick was bigger than befor, because it feels much thicker then befor. She asked if it was because of the (f#ck%ng) pump?! (She hates it, because she think my dick is to fat after using it)
I told her that it couldnt be from the BM :)
In last months my dick gained like 4mm in girth at the thickest part. I dont think i gained many in length, otherwise maybe max 2 mm.

But i loved it when she asked me that ;)
That she really feels it, despite its only 4mm in girth.

I wanted to share this.

Have a nice day guys!

These are words that all men love to hear brother.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mancavepumper

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I pumped for a while without the wife knowing, then she found my pump, she was a little freaked out at first but says she’s ok with it now.

She does say she notices the size difference and I can tell but she also says it’s puffy and not as hard and she likes it when it feels harder in her. What does your wife say about the sponginess?

Preppyguy81

Sexy Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She does know I'm doing it and likes the results. But nowadays it's never really discussed and I do it off her radar.
Before we had kids, on weekend mornings I would wake up before her and have a proper pumping/jelqing session for an hour or so. Then I would go standing next to her bed wishing good morning and waking her, with oiled cock just out of pump hanging super low and thick n' veiny. The satisfied expression of her just out of sleep eyes hitting my cock.. yes, she likes it big. Those days always involved sex.

Bonerfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife knows that I am thinking about getting a pump. My physician actually suggested I start using one to achieve better erections. My wife already knows and approves of my use of two Fleshlights so I am looking forward to letting her see me pumping.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pumped for a while without the wife knowing, then she found my pump, she was a little freaked out at first but says she’s ok with it now.

She does say she notices the size difference and I can tell but she also says it’s puffy and not as hard and she likes it when it feels harder in her. What does your wife say about the sponginess?

The same....
She says its to fat, so difficult to fit, and also puffy.
So she doesnt like having sex after pumping.
We tried once...

D

deleted972301

The same....
She says its to fat, so difficult to fit, and also puffy.
So she doesnt like having sex after pumping.
We tried once...

mine did as well and the wife had slight discomfort in foggy style and other positions. So I just pump at the start of my day and at the end after a shower for 10-12 minutes max to avoid the major swelling. I think our cocks have grown a lot in the past two years of pumping. So it’s a win win @Leobakker!

Reactions: Leobakker

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine did as well and the wife had slight discomfort in foggy style and other positions. So I just pump at the start of my day and at the end after a shower for 10-12 minutes max to avoid the major swelling. I think our cocks have grown a lot in the past two years of pumping. So it’s a win win @Leobakker!
Hahaha, great mate!!!

Reactions: deleted972301

Bonerfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Since the time of my previous post I told my wife that I was going to get a Bathmate Hydromax pump and she was completely cool with it. I have been openly using it in plain site every night in the shower. My wife completely approves of me enjoying my penis. She has expressed a little bit of concern that the pump with result in my erections becoming thicker as she says I am already pushing her capacity. But unless my erections start to become substantially more girthy she is fine with me using the pump.

D

deleted972301

Since the time of my previous post I told my wife that I was going to get a Bathmate Hydromax pump and she was completely cool with it. I have been openly using it in plain site every night in the shower. My wife completely approves of me enjoying my penis. She has expressed a little bit of concern that the pump with result in my erections becoming thicker as she says I am already pushing her capacity. But unless my erections start to become substantially more girthy she is fine with me using the pump.

That is the same conclusion that me and my wife came to you. She found out that I was using this website and was kind of freaked out a little bit but once I assured her that I was using it specifically for enlargement she didn’t have an issue with it. So I do the same as well I use my pump in plain sight every single morning and night in the shower and she expressed the same feelings that as long as it didn’t cause too much discomfort during sex she didn’t have an issue.

Reactions: Bonerfan
D

deleted972301

Fantastic looking penis brother.

thanks man, it’s been a work in progress for about 3 years now. It’s all just keeping up with my current size now a days. I don’t expect to gain much more size from it. But it’s a great tool to have in aiding in sexual pleasure.