Does your wife still suck your cock

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Yes you are a very lucky man, and you should be happy. My answer is "no" because my wife has NEVER enjoyed sucking me, never has sucked me all the way to climax, and stopped doing it at all years ago.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife of 44 years has gag reflex issue. Wondering if giving her succinylcholine will stop the reflex? Anyone know

D

deleted356736

I don't like blow jobs to climax; they just don't do anything for me at all. My wife does love to suck my cock as part of warming things up, and she's not bad it too. This is after 23 years of marriage, but then she's African, who are really into sex.

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not anymore, and only very early on was she into it. but she does have a boyfriend and she loves sucking his cock. i guess she enjoys the thrill of cheating.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
question, for the ones that dont have their wives suck their cock...any idea of why she does not? I would say withhold funds or buying here anything and see if she responds to that...no sucky no money or anything...or maybe it is her libido is shot to hell in a hand backet

runner9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, we have been married for years and it keeps getting better and better. Very lucky.

Check out my galleries and threads, Lots of blowjob action

Last edited:

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Likewise, we've been married a long time, & she just couldn't get the hang of swallowing. If I would have insisted she swallow, I'd have gotten 4 blowjobs in a lifetime-this way I get 4 a week. I always give her a choice-if she wants me between her legs or between her lips-very lucky here.....

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
My wife of 4+ years sucks the hell out of my cock. Almost daily, I get some form of oral action. In fact, I wake up about the same time she's leaving for work, and my past two days have started off with me sitting up in bed and her immediately walking over and putting my dick in her mouth.

Shit, that sounds like a letter to Penthouse.... :biggrin2: