Does your wife still suck your cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BOOPO2, Sep 17, 2009.

1. musclebare9

Gold Member

Oh yeah! I eat her out and she sucks me probably 99% of the time that we hook up. If she is bleeding, she still sucks and swallows. I have never been sucked by a guy, but I can't imagine that it could be any better than what my wife does. She knows what I like and has perfected her actions. She can get me to shoot really quick or edge me out as long as she wants.

2. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

My wife just does not like the look feel or smell of a penis. She likes how it feels inside her, but otherwise she avoids it altogether. I shaved my pubes at the start of the summer, it has grown back now and she never noticed. That is just the way she is. Low libido too, only wanting it at most once a week, and content with twice a month. Just my burden to bear I guess. I would like it daily. Be thankful most of you guys who posted here.

3. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Sorry to say, this is common. I have one buddy whose wife sucked him 2x a day BEFORE they got married and now 2x in 10 years AFTER. Too bad, he's a horny Mexican dog that loves head. Now he fucks her and gets his head elsewhere...

Got another buddy... wife screws him once a month. Missionary, and she won't let him cum from fucking... gives him a handjob to finish. He gets oral satisfaction elsewhere too...

4. Papaj23

Papaj23 New Member

I've been married for 7 years. My wife still very much enjoys sucking my cock. I also very much enjoying eating her pussy just as much. It's a pretty fair trade off. Plus we very often bring others into the mix and we do just the same for them and tend to receive just as much back.

5. mattnatlanta

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    include me in with the lucky ones. Been married 20 years now, and she still loves sucking my dick and balls. In recent years she's even taken up and perfected the art of rimming. Yeah, we do it all every time, atleast 3x/week. I'm a happy man.:biggrin1:

6. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

Interesting thread here. I am going to unsubscribe though. Too depressing. Bye all.

7. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

Me too lucky. Married 11 years and she gives me a head at least every her women's day. I hope she likes do it. I've never asked her to suck my dick.

8. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Yes. She does me for a quickie or as a substitute during her time of the month. During foreplay she puts it in her mouth for a minute or two as a tease.

9. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    After 33 yers of marriage, my wife still likes sucking my cock and I still love giving her head in her thick still black bush!

10. D_Killingsworth Kilbasa

D_Killingsworth Kilbasa Account Disabled

Oh hell yeah she does!

11. suineg

suineg New Member

After 9 years of marriage, her sucking my dick is now her part of foreplay. Ah, how I yearn for the days of yore, she gave some awesome head before we were married...

12. joed562000

joed562000 Member

My reply would be too depressing to share, so I'll leave it at that.

13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was married, my wife would try to suck my cock. I say try because she had a small mouth and could rarely fit more than a few inches into her mouth. Out of the years we were together (14 total) she only sucked my cock to completion 1 time. Then again, I loved to go down on her and would rather eat her pussy over getting my cock scraped by her teeth.

My current girlfriend loves to suck my cock and she can almost take it all of the way down, but she can't suck me long enough to cum. Her jaw gets tired after about 7 to 10 minutes.

14. cqguy

cqguy New Member

Albums:
    My wife loves to give me a blowjob (and I love to receive it). It really turns her on to give head, sometimes she'll keep going until I cum and she swallows, or sometimes she gets to turned on to keep blowing me and has to be fucked right then! It's terrible! :)

15. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, but my girlfriend does.

16. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    I always tell my wife that when she sucks my cock, it's not about me at all... it's about her and i'm just collateral damage, haha!

Yeah, she's a cock-freak. Grabs a feel every chance she gets and if my cock is in the open, i give it about 30 seconds and she's got it in her mouth.

17. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

regretfully, not as much as she once did, and after 30 yrs of marriage, sex is not as frequent as it once was. the wife sucking my cock was not very often for my benefit. HUH!!! you say!! she just wanted my cock swelled to the max so she could enjoy it and that was okay. oh, she went thru a cock admiration stage, and that was good, but a lot of times, she sucked me to reduce the recovery time cuz she wanted that big fat boy standing at attention again so she could cum again. not all bad, in fact pretty darn good. especially when I hear a friend of mine and his near pussy-less life.

18. ekker

ekker New Member

yes, love it when they suck us to climax...

19. Cumshoter

Cumshoter Member

20. Ed69

Gold Member

19 years and counting,we still play every day.Manual oral or penatration.There is some kind of sexual contact every day.

Draft saved Draft deleted