Does your wife still suck your cock

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeah! I eat her out and she sucks me probably 99% of the time that we hook up. If she is bleeding, she still sucks and swallows. I have never been sucked by a guy, but I can't imagine that it could be any better than what my wife does. She knows what I like and has perfected her actions. She can get me to shoot really quick or edge me out as long as she wants.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
My wife just does not like the look feel or smell of a penis. She likes how it feels inside her, but otherwise she avoids it altogether. I shaved my pubes at the start of the summer, it has grown back now and she never noticed. That is just the way she is. Low libido too, only wanting it at most once a week, and content with twice a month. Just my burden to bear I guess. I would like it daily. Be thankful most of you guys who posted here.

question, for the ones that dont have their wives suck their cock...any idea of why she does not? I would say withhold funds or buying here anything and see if she responds to that...no sucky no money or anything...or maybe it is her libido is shot to hell in a hand backet

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to say, this is common. I have one buddy whose wife sucked him 2x a day BEFORE they got married and now 2x in 10 years AFTER. Too bad, he's a horny Mexican dog that loves head. Now he fucks her and gets his head elsewhere...

Got another buddy... wife screws him once a month. Missionary, and she won't let him cum from fucking... gives him a handjob to finish. He gets oral satisfaction elsewhere too...

Papaj23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been married for 7 years. My wife still very much enjoys sucking my cock. I also very much enjoying eating her pussy just as much. It's a pretty fair trade off. Plus we very often bring others into the mix and we do just the same for them and tend to receive just as much back.

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
include me in with the lucky ones. Been married 20 years now, and she still loves sucking my dick and balls. In recent years she's even taken up and perfected the art of rimming. Yeah, we do it all every time, atleast 3x/week. I'm a happy man.:biggrin1:

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too lucky. Married 11 years and she gives me a head at least every her women's day. I hope she likes do it. I've never asked her to suck my dick.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After 33 yers of marriage, my wife still likes sucking my cock and I still love giving her head in her thick still black bush!

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After 9 years of marriage, her sucking my dick is now her part of foreplay. Ah, how I yearn for the days of yore, she gave some awesome head before we were married...

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was married, my wife would try to suck my cock. I say try because she had a small mouth and could rarely fit more than a few inches into her mouth. Out of the years we were together (14 total) she only sucked my cock to completion 1 time. Then again, I loved to go down on her and would rather eat her pussy over getting my cock scraped by her teeth.

My current girlfriend loves to suck my cock and she can almost take it all of the way down, but she can't suck me long enough to cum. Her jaw gets tired after about 7 to 10 minutes.

cqguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves to give me a blowjob (and I love to receive it). It really turns her on to give head, sometimes she'll keep going until I cum and she swallows, or sometimes she gets to turned on to keep blowing me and has to be fucked right then! It's terrible! :)

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always tell my wife that when she sucks my cock, it's not about me at all... it's about her and i'm just collateral damage, haha!

Yeah, she's a cock-freak. Grabs a feel every chance she gets and if my cock is in the open, i give it about 30 seconds and she's got it in her mouth.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
regretfully, not as much as she once did, and after 30 yrs of marriage, sex is not as frequent as it once was. the wife sucking my cock was not very often for my benefit. HUH!!! you say!! she just wanted my cock swelled to the max so she could enjoy it and that was okay. oh, she went thru a cock admiration stage, and that was good, but a lot of times, she sucked me to reduce the recovery time cuz she wanted that big fat boy standing at attention again so she could cum again. not all bad, in fact pretty darn good. especially when I hear a friend of mine and his near pussy-less life.