Does your wife still suck your cock

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep after 30 yrs my cock still gets sucked on a regular basis. She will either start by sucking my cock or i may eat her pussy while she sucks my cock. I love to eat her pussy and she loves to put her mouth on my cock.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Regularly! She'll wake me up with her mouth on me or initiate sex with it, it gets her super wet, that's when I eat her. When her period is heavy she'll take me all the way but I rarely cum from oral, to me it's a starter and no one gets full off a starter, you always want the main course, I'll sometimes eat the dessert too ;)

I would rather ear pussy that to eat food when i am hungry!

D

deleted817718

Nope, since we've been married she's only sucked it once. I give her oral sex but I don't expect it in return anymore. Not that we have sex together much either.

FootballBro25

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been with my wife almost 10 years, and it's not something she's ever done much of. She's used it as foreplay a handful of times, but besides that, it's not her thing. Luckily I don't mind, and would rather just fuck her pussy after some foreplay anyway. I love eating pussy, though. Yum!

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been with my wife almost 10 years, and it's not something she's ever done much of. She's used it as foreplay a handful of times, but besides that, it's not her thing. Luckily I don't mind, and would rather just fuck her pussy after some foreplay anyway. I love eating pussy, though. Yum!

Yum is right! I'd prefer she blow me occasionally also but love to make her hot eating her pussy and then slide in!

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been married for many years & my wife still loves to suck my cock.
I am a very lucky & happy man

Almost 43 years since we were wedding-night virgins, and receiving oral sex from her is still part of the foreplay almost every time we make love.

Alcides9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are separated and getting divorced, but even when we were dating she had a problem with my size. Then she was afraid to have the oral surgery when her wisdom teeth came in and after that, she couldn't open her mouth very wide. Over the last few years, her sex drive dropped to nearly zero, most likely hormone imbalances. I was patient for a very long time, but after a year of being kept at arms length and her refusing to even try, I had enough and we agreed to split. I still love her, we are best friends and business partners, but it's sad.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GF still bobs me after nearly 16 years together. Never to completion. I used to have a younger lady stop by from time to time and do nothing but suck my dick dry. She's been having some issues with her health, and her elderly mother's health, so she doesn't come around anymore.

She liked the fact that I am smaller, and she can fit all of me in her mouth, and down her throat. She tried to get my balls in there but they're way to big for her to take in along side my teeny weeny. :D

DesertDweller

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We are separated and getting divorced, but even when we were dating she had a problem with my size. Then she was afraid to have the oral surgery when her wisdom teeth came in and after that, she couldn't open her mouth very wide. Over the last few years, her sex drive dropped to nearly zero, most likely hormone imbalances. I was patient for a very long time, but after a year of being kept at arms length and her refusing to even try, I had enough and we agreed to split. I still love her, we are best friends and business partners, but it's sad.
It is sad. The fact that your situation is way too common does not make the situation any less sad. Definitely sorry to read about your situation.

Sevensix

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
After 27 yrs, ocassionally. Used to be daily, as foreplay. Sometimes to completion, but not often. Over the yrs less and less due to family in the house, etc. Shes really concerned with making noise. Doesnt want to be heard, plus the beds creaks something awful. On our "getaways", the sucking pretty much only stops when i am inside her or if i am pumping! Truly woderful times, thosr getaways!

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No but she's no good at it anyway! I've never had a good blowjob in my life: I've never met a woman with a wide enough mouth! I'm 6" thick and I know there are guys here who are thicker but I just get that awful teeth scraping kind of blowjob.