Does your wife still suck your cock

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
No but she's no good at it anyway! I've never had a good blowjob in my life: I've never met a woman with a wide enough mouth! I'm 6" thick and I know there are guys here who are thicker but I just get that awful teeth scraping kind of blowjob.
Im 6.5" girth my wife scapes mine also but I dont mind u get use to it.

Reactions: Stabilo

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yea!!! Sucks my cock like her favorite lollipop. I love to watch her suck my cock. She really gets into it. She tells me she loves to suck my cock. Watching her I believe it. She can suck cock!

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She does but only as alternative to sex because we can only have sex one or two times a week because she gets so sore from sex. If we re for sex more than two times a week she bleeds more than normal and cries from pain. So she substitutes bjs for me because she knows how I am.

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
She does but only as alternative to sex because we can only have sex one or two times a week because she gets so sore from sex. If we re for sex more than two times a week she bleeds more than normal and cries from pain. So she substitutes bjs for me because she knows how I am.
Dam if she was with a huge cock she would never have sex

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After 27 yrs, ocassionally. Used to be daily, as foreplay. Sometimes to completion, but not often. Over the yrs less and less due to family in the house, etc. Shes really concerned with making noise. Doesnt want to be heard, plus the beds creaks something awful. On our "getaways", the sucking pretty much only stops when i am inside her or if i am pumping! Truly woderful times, thosr getaways!

I love a screky bed when fucking. Just something about that sound that tells people there fucking! I love that fucking sound!

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Hate that for you... Maybe more lube? Or patience?

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm married, and I know you didn't marry her for blow jobs!

:)

Or if you did, that was a bad plan.

Lol I didn't marry for bjs but that's what I'm saying it's not bad because even with getting sex once a week and a bj here there she is still worth it!

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol I didn't marry for bjs but that's what I'm saying it's not bad because even with getting sex once a week and a bj here there she is still worth it!

Sounds like you are happily married and that's all that matters!

Whatever combination of sex, affection and other stuff works is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDickhoney

mcdick60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves oral sex as do I. Just one way though, as I love licking her pussy and bringing her off. She has tried but was not into it and therefore it does not do much for me as I get off feeding on her excitement. I know that a good blowjob is possible since years ago I received a glory hole suck off that was knee shaking. Felt bad not reciprocating but not into sucking cock. Does make me understand why some are gay as they really know how to please. Just not wired that way but wish my wife of 35 plus years would try a little harder. But She is the one that still trips my trigger and I love pleasing her and she reciprocates in many other ways.

Reactions: batnballs67

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol stop pumping then because the pic u have where u r not pumped u r this 4.5" at best
I'm not pumped. I have been enhanced girth wise. You can follow min others procedure in the penis enlargement section under dr. Loria.

jroth787

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife loves oral sex as do I. Just one way though, as I love licking her pussy and bringing her off. She has tried but was not into it and therefore it does not do much for me as I get off feeding on her excitement. I know that a good blowjob is possible since years ago I received a glory hole suck off that was knee shaking. Felt bad not reciprocating but not into sucking cock. Does make me understand why some are gay as they really know how to please. Just not wired that way but wish my wife of 35 plus years would try a little harder. But She is the one that still trips my trigger and I love pleasing her and she reciprocates in many other ways.

Feel your pain. Love to lick a good pussy but if I see and know the girl is having pleasure with it.

My gf if I lick she's there like nothing is happening and is a huge turn off.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope. At least not a full bj. Just some foreplay and rarely. Pisses me off cause our two guys that I shared her with and her two college partners all got their cocks sucked. Oh... and the bouncer at the strip club too. At this point I'm not sure if she got tired of mine or just gets turned on by bigger ones(I'm average but the smallest she's seen, she's only seen 4 including me before I shared her and only two more since, one twice and the other was a one night stand).