Does your wife still suck your cock

Yes. I got a couple of blow jobs from my wife a couple of weeks ago. I didn't even ask, so it was a welcome surprise. She sucks me as foreplay before we fuck. She doesn't like it when I cum in her mouth (only did it once when we first got together). I promised to not do it again because I don't want those BJs to stop!

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, she still sucks my cock. She doesn't do it because she loves sucking dick, but because she loves me. The ironic part is that I don't enjoy it very much, but I let her do it because I love her. I would never tell her this, but she is not good at sucking cock. As many have observed, guys are way better at giving blowjobs. Generally speaking, guys do it because they love the act of sucking on a penis, and that seems to make all the difference.

Reactions: Notaes

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, she still sucks my cock. She doesn't do it because she loves sucking dick, but because she loves me. The ironic part is that I don't enjoy it very much, but I let her do it because I love her. I would never tell her this, but she is not good at sucking cock. As many have observed, guys are way better at giving blowjobs. Generally speaking, guys do it because they love the act of sucking on a penis, and that seems to make all the difference.

Sexual tastes can change over time. I'd vote for tell her that you love her more and blowjobs less than x years ago and if she doesn't want to do as often or ever, you're good with that.

Just my $0.02

amunmin18

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like she's trying to take the skin off :D, I find that as time passes she gets better at it, which makes her want to do it more. She's still working on deepthroating me, I know when she masters it I better watch out lol I can't wait for that!!!

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She still sucks me on the weekly and more, but doesn't suck me dry. I have to go out looking for a good sucking dry. I have to admit it, she the best dick sucker I've ever had. I trained her well. She just can't get past the mouth full of cum idea. That makes me sad. Maybe one day it'll hit her and she'll slurp it down. I don't dare try to sneak one in. I don't want her cutting off the dick suckings I get.

Lacrosse1444

Loved Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys new here. Yeah every so often if I'm lucky she's goes down on me. She says I'm too big for her and she hates gagging but I tell her there is nothing hotter than you going down and gagging on your husbands dong. But where I lack in gettting my cock sucked I def make up with her letting me fuck her and going down on her. Nothing like sucking on a wet pussy

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder why some women either don't suck or do it very little? Sucking cock is awesome, giving someone pleasure and hearing them enjoy is a turn on! I never turn down a cock!

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder why some women either don't suck or do it very little? Sucking cock is awesome, giving someone pleasure and hearing them enjoy is a turn on! I never turn down a cock!

Some people have been groomed to think the genitals are somehow dirty, regardless of hygine. Some are just turned off by the thought of it being a form of personal violation. Then there are those like my lady that gag at the thought of cum in their mouth. This is just what I've learned through the years of having fuck buddies and relationships.

Reactions: erpap

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife still suck my eight inch cock! Not all if it but she does a pretty good job. It has been my experience that guys suck cock better. They know what feels good. My wife sucks mine as foreplay. Often we will 69 which I love. I love sliding my tongue between her pussy lips sucking and licking her clit and playing with her nipples. Moaning soon follows with hot fucking!