Doesn't a good dildo do a better job than any dick ?

What is better

• A dick

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • A dildo

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Same

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I don't know, my holes are virgin

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stockings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is always hard, stiff and ready for sex.While a large penis is often limp, tired or coming to fast.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
You just haven't found the right dick. For me, a dildo's just a substitute for the real thing, not a replacement. Dildos don't generate their own heat, they smell and taste more like rubber or latex than man, last but not least, there's no actual "man" attached to a dildo. When I'm getting fucked it's not just about being penetrated by a large cock...I like to feel lips kissing me, big arms holding me, large hands roaming all over my body, warm breath across my neck and a masculine voice moaning deeply. A dildo can't give you all of that, but it's a suitable fill-in until the real thing comes along.

Stockings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You just haven't found the right dick. For me, a dildo's just a substitute for the real thing, not a replacement. Dildos don't generate their own heat, they smell and taste more like rubber or latex than man, last but not least, there's no actual "man" attached to a dildo. When I'm getting fucked it's not just about being penetrated by a large cock...I like to feel lips kissing me, big arms holding me, large hands roaming all over my body, warm breath across my neck and a masculine voice moaning deeply. A dildo can't give you all of that, but it's a suitable fill-in until the real thing comes along.

Any man can kiss you, have a msculine voice... and fuck you as well with with his dildo if it is not just beeing penetrated.

Azu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you in the category of the surplus women? Dildo was made for Single women, Hath you let me down? Allow thee to hold your hands, carry me with you, allow me to satisfy thee.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Any man can kiss you, have a msculine voice... and fuck you as well with with his dildo if it is not just beeing penetrated.

Well then you don't want a man, just a butch female. Why even bother asking the question, seems as if you've already made up your mind to spend the rest of your sex life with a plastic rod.

This is very true. Men are too unsecure to admit it.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is always hard, stiff and ready for sex.While a large penis is often limp, tired or coming to fast.

I can't have an orgasm with a dildo, and its not going to kiss me and make love to me, and be there all night long to cuddle with me.

And every guy I've been with has been hard, stiff, and ready when its time for sex!! And if they come to fast then that just give you a reason to do it AGAIN!!

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

stockings is now banned!!!

So there is no need to answer anymore of her threads!!!

Thanks moderators!!

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cegro no one could have some it up better than you. It is the warmth the skin on skin contact those gentle intimate touches of the fingers, tongue, body parts that express the other persons feelings and intentions toward you. Just the whole presence of another person next to you. No silicon replica no matter how realistic looking can replace all that.

With regard to the pole in my opinion, no contest.

luxury

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd like both. i don't get much pleasure from using a dildo alone, but if a guy uses one on me i'm in HEAVEN. then I liked to get fucked after that with a big dick.