Doesn't he know being black isn't contagious?

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I think saw Jeff Gannon in the background. Clinton fooled him, like that was hard to do, he thought he was going to Key West.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought it was hysterical, and tbh, not racial.

it is already known that Bush is a pretty consistent germophobe (recall the whole have some Purell thing with Obama, etc.)

i think it has more to do with his OCD on that then anything, but though a dickish move wiping it in Bill's shirt, there are elements of comedy to it that are just too funny.

and without casting any aspersions on Haitians or blacks in general, all these folks have been living in hell for a couple of months now...caring for young children (who are always petri dishes anyway) diarrhea is rampant there now, i am guessing toilet paper is not in great supply, i do not know how much running water there is, and certainly people who are so poor and affected by a disaster like this, who are going to the bathroom outside and have no fresh water, or clean tap water, are not washing their hands after doing their thing, for the most part.

there is not much bathing and handwashing going on, disease and illness is rampant...and if you had to just shake 100 random hands, it might give you pause.

i open taxi doors and most doorknobs with my sleeve when i can, and after i touch money i really want purell or a handwash.

so as dumb as GWB is, in his same position, i probably would have been running screaming for the Lava soap and the Purell...(but probably not wiping my hand on the 42nd President of the United States! LOL)