'Dog' Chapman sorry for using N-word

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lpsg members!! This is not going to be a thread to start a Black/ White war with each other!!! I want us to be COOL with each other.." PLEASE!!
This thread was started by ME because so many people here in Hawaii HATE his GUTS already. Way before this happened. I started this to show you what kind of White folks we have in this great Hawaii...."

Also, thank you so much dreamer20, for the LINK. I posted that on my other two SITES...."
I can't believe that there are rednecks in Hawaii. And I know that people in Hawaii hate him before this incident. Why?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Update.

'Dog's' target may sue for slander - The Honolulu Advertiser - Hawaii's Newspaper

Posted on: Saturday, November 10, 2007
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]'Dog's' target may sue for slander[/SIZE][/FONT]

Advertiser News Services

Duane "Dog" Chapman's apology apparently isn't enough.
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Monique Shinnery is planning to sue the Hawai'i-based bounty hunter for slander, according to the National Enquirer.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Chapman, 54, has apologized to blacks and to all Americans for repeatedly using a racial slur during a March phone call to his son, Tucker, urging him to break up with Shinnery, who is black.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]The recent Web release of the recorded conversation by the National Enquirer led the A&E television network to put Chapman's reality show indefinitely on hold.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]"I want justice," Shinnery said in a report posted yesterday on the Enquirer's Web site. "He has slandered me, stated that I have bad character and repeatedly lied about me on national television. If I'm ever going to hold my head up in public again, I need to stand up for what is right."[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Chapman, who had issued a written apology, has denied being a racist and said he used the "n-word" conversationally when talking to black acquaintances.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]In the interview Tuesday with Sean Hannity on Fox News' "Hannity & Colmes" show, Chapman specifically apologized to Shinnery. But she told the Enquirer that Chapman's attorney, not the TV star, called with an apology.[/SIZE][/FONT]

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Update.

'Dog's' target may sue for slander - The Honolulu Advertiser - Hawaii's Newspaper

Posted on: Saturday, November 10, 2007
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]'Dog's' target may sue for slander[/SIZE][/FONT]

Advertiser News Services

Duane "Dog" Chapman's apology apparently isn't enough.
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Monique Shinnery is planning to sue the Hawai'i-based bounty hunter for slander, according to the National Enquirer.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Chapman, 54, has apologized to blacks and to all Americans for repeatedly using a racial slur during a March phone call to his son, Tucker, urging him to break up with Shinnery, who is black.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]The recent Web release of the recorded conversation by the National Enquirer led the A&E television network to put Chapman's reality show indefinitely on hold.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]"I want justice," Shinnery said in a report posted yesterday on the Enquirer's Web site. "He has slandered me, stated that I have bad character and repeatedly lied about me on national television. If I'm ever going to hold my head up in public again, I need to stand up for what is right."[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Chapman, who had issued a written apology, has denied being a racist and said he used the "n-word" conversationally when talking to black acquaintances.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]In the interview Tuesday with Sean Hannity on Fox News' "Hannity & Colmes" show, Chapman specifically apologized to Shinnery. But she told the Enquirer that Chapman's attorney, not the TV star, called with an apology.[/SIZE][/FONT]
That is absurd!

BTW, I find it a tad bit hypocritical that in the same posts where people are decrying his use of the N-word they also go about freely using the terms "white trash" and "redneck.":rolleyes: Perhaps they aren't nearly as offensive or carry the same negative connotation as "nigger" but they are still being used in a prejudicial and negative manner.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is absurd!

BTW, I find it a tad bit hypocritical that in the same posts where people are decrying his use of the N-word they also go about freely using the terms "white trash" and "redneck.":rolleyes: Perhaps they aren't nearly as offensive or carry the same negative connotation as "nigger" but they are still being used in a prejudicial and negative manner.

This woman puposely wanted this to go this way so she could get her five minutes of fame. Dog was right about her. More and more I think she and the son set him up just to play this out like it has.

I will be the first to admit, my use of the term "white trash" was disrespectful. However, I still do not find redneck disrespectful. I have never used it in an insulting manner. I have used it more as a description of a person who lives in the woods or country in a more simple or down to earth way, but I understand the emotion, so out of respect for agnslz, I'll mind my manners.

I did however have a chat with a relative today on this issue and he was declaring Dog a racist and "enemy to the black community." I told him he was all wind and Dog was no racist. Then he makes a remark at me about my statement...

"Nigger puhlease!"

I let rip. I told him he and all the others who decry the use of that word and then refer to yourselves and each other as it were the reason Dog felt no issue with using it.

I do not use that word, will not use it (other than as I just did in a quote), and will advocate bannig it's use as long as people are going to use it ignorantly. What is even more interesting it's mostly black folks using it ridiculously. The comedy of hypocrisy.