• Total voters

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL!!! @SomeGuyOverThere
Mandy will walk all over you....

But, my boy, Mouse..." He is all over me when I am in Mo. He is like a Dog really. He plays fetch, he runs to you when you call him. He is always under you. SO, I have the best of cats and dogs.:redface:

jeunessedoree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer cats because they tend to be more independent than dogs. Dogs require you to take them out, and feed them, and walk them, etc. With cats, you can put a litter box, bowl of food and water, and you're done! And plus!--cats purrrrrrrrr........:)

jeunessedoree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sort of view them as catering for different needs.

Cat's are for masochists - they treat you like shit.

Dogs are for sadists - they treat you like you're the best thing since sliced bread.

Personally, I like dogs. :p
So that's what they're teaching in Animal Psychology 101...

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love cats and dogs both.But dogs do not not even let you pet them when they are eating much less sleeping.Cats are sweet and all but they have a vicious temper when they get annoyed or mad.My father is Diabetic and our cat recently for no apparent reason started attacking my father:he sliced into my dads leg and bit him on the leg.He tries to get ahold of his leg when he walks around the corner now a lot.We do not know what to do and we are at our wits end.It has become routine too for the cat to do this.The moment we think he won't do it he goes after my dad.If anyone wonders if he is just being playful or rough housing as some cats do I know he is not.I have seem him playful now I see him vicious.I love him but I do not want him to hurt my dad.Strange thing though he doesn't attack me or my mom only my dad.My dad is nicer to him than anyone it doesn't make sense.I am afraid he is going to injure my dad so bad that he will lose a leg or worse his life!I know that Diabetes is bad real bad and people can lose their vision,legs,arms, you name it.If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.This is driving us all crazy.I mean if you can not trust a pet do they even deserve to be in your home?We have not been able to get his shots in years because our vet is one of those guys that travels in a van to check animals.We never know when he is coming and where he will be.Plus we sorta blame him for the death of our other animal in 2005 and he was a dog.He told us our dog just needed some pills and a shot.He later died from a form of Mange he had to be put to sleep.:confused: :wink: