Doggie style making her feel like she has to poop.

PEN15club

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love doggie style but my wife says it makes her feel like she has to poop. Has anyone else had their partner complain of this or is it just her.

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, but if the angle is wrong you are hitting her rectum. Try her having her head down, or up with pillows, or search to find recommendations on other sex sites.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never heard that. I always stroke in deep but on a little downward angle. Are you stroking on an upward angle toward her back? That might be poking her rectum and triggering it.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never come across this before. I agree with brone-j when he says it might be to do with the angle. If your wife has longer thighs than you have, it will mean that if you're both kneeling on the bed while you're doing it doggie your cock will be entering her at an upward angle - eg. towards her spine. This will mean you're jabbing her in the rectum. If she has little legs compared to you, your cock would enter her in a downward direction, eg towards her belly, where her uterus and bladder will be more in the firing line. Does it make any difference if she makes sure she's evacuated her bowels before you have sex?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never. Doggy style is awesome. Try what was mentioned above, you can drastically alter the feeling by angling another way. Point your penis up or down or focus on a side wall if necessary.