Doggie Style Uncomfortable?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Knight, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi guys so the ohter night (and the following morning :p) I proposed dogie style to my gf, I was all set for it cos it sounds great and all. However she said no straight away saying it was uncomfortable, she didn't like it and it hurt etc. So we didn't do it.

The thing is though she hasn't even tried it with me, she was talking about with her last bf a year and a bit ago. He was average sized at most so I don't think it was that that hurt her. Some other people have said its the angle of doggie that can be painful and that she might be afraid of me hitting the cervix.

With me on top though, 'balls deep' I haven't hit her cervix or at least neither of us have realised lol and it wasn't painful then so why would it be for doggie? Just wondering, maybe doggie is different and its easier to hit the cervix that way. I thought she might like the deep penetration from it though.

Any help is appreciated :)

2. willie

willie New Member

Well my wife finds it really uncomfortable. She says it pushes her in all the wrong directions and does nothing for her.
    Possibly for the same reasons, I find it really intense.

So we compromise and sometimes, once she's orgasmed at some length, she'll invite me to finish off, doggie style.

3. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Knight,

Perhaps her previous boyfriend attempted or did infact anally penitrate her. Has she been clear on what his definition was.

blackwood

4. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

5. Knight

Knight New Member

I don't think I would hit the cervix...and yeah I think maybe he did try goin in her ass but not sure. I'll just see how it goes...but it is puzzling.

6. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

7. hose 85

hose 85 Member

I have bumped the wife's cervix in the doggie position and she finds that very uncomfortable. She keeps me away from that position as much as possible because of the depth of penetration. We have never had any problems in the missionary position with her being uncomfortable.

Try the spoon position my wife loves it, she can control the depth by rolling her hips down to keep me from bottoming out. This is the only position she will let me pound her pretty hard. :p

By the way I am 8.5" x 6".

Just my 2 cents, J.

8. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Personally, I like doggie, but again, it is all about position, angel and how you "work it." Her ex might have plunged to far, too fast. That can hurt. You must remember that doggie also allows for deeper pentration. Those are issues that one must consider.

Unfortunately, she should not be so tense with you because of her ex. That will strain your relationship. I do understand where she is coming from but you both can teach each other things that you like and things you dislike. Experimentation is good and healthy, especially in relationships.

Good luck, babe!

9. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always had problems with doggy with my ex-girlfriend. It just didn't do anything for her, and I had to be very aware of how deep i was at every moment.

10. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Man, I must be the only guy here who thinks doggie style rules! I let my wife determine depth by the position of her legs and butt. Sometimes she is low, only partially up, and others she is up high. I've also learned that penetration in different angles give different stimulus. She like doggy (and about every other position) and we often end with doggie.

I think the key is to spend LOTS of time in foreplay, get her warmed up, and then go gently and experiment with doggie style. I can slam my sausage in their pretty hard and she is begging for more at times.

Just reassure her, give her plenty of time, so at least 20 minutes of foreplay (I LOVE that part. We do solo work and work on each other and we get so hot we can't stand not having intercourse) start with OTHER positions, and then experiment with a couple of different ways to do doggie. Chances are, she will enjoy most of it, if you keep her relaxed and enjoying it.

11. Knight

Knight New Member

Thanksk for the advice guys, and especially bblumbee :)

I know she should experiment with me but she doesn't want to atm...and I would like to try some new positions lol. So far its just been me on top and occasionally her on top, but she cant do that for too long. We'll just have to learn hehe at least it'll be fun. Thanks again guys ;)

12. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

13. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    it doesn't literally let YOU push deeper. the position of the legs and pelvis etc are said to shorten the space inside.

14. Spork

Spork New Member

My partner loves it! She's said that some men feel really sharp and painful inside, but it's not a size problem: I'm much bigger than any of her previous partners and she takes all of me in any position. We're both mystified (but happy.)

I'm guessing that lack of preparation is one part and a bad angle is another part. Instead of endless foreplay, just fuck her in missionary (or any other favorite position) until she climaxes...then flip her over and try it. Also, instead of getting on your knees behind her, try standing on the floor while she kneels on the bed. This especially helps if you're a lot taller than she is.

15. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    the main determining factors are straightforward anatomy and (as with anything else) experience. some girls are just not built to derive much pleasure from doggy-style penetration, period. most will enjoy it to SOME degree, but may well draw the line some way short of full-on humping. then there are some who'll take as much as they can get and love it.

ultimately if your girlfriend says no doggy-style period, you have to respect her wishes. it may be an issue of pure preference rather than experience, and while you can ask her to TRY it, if she says no she means it.

16. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Hey Knight,

There may be several reasons for your gf's reluctance. Some women, I'm told, find diggie-style degrading, others like to face their partners. A "smaller" guy told me doggie style worked only if his wife kept still. He'd come out if there was too much movement and would have to reinsert regularly. I can imagine it could get uncomfortable for a woman if that happens and the guy keeps poking trying to re insert himself quickly.

I'm with the respondants who like doggie-style. Its our preferred position and has been for a long time. I sit back with my butt over my heels allowing my wife to control penetration; depth and speed. We get the face to face component during fore- and after-play.

Knight, I'd back off on this one. Don't push her. Let the subject drop and revisit it again in the future.

17. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    Doggie style is my favorite position to receive and give.
    I think it has a lot to do with the angle of penetration.
    My penis is relatively straight compared to some I have seen.

I love to perform doggie style!
    Its like a Vodka Cranberry but with Grey Goose isntead of Skoll!

Nater

18. Knight

Knight New Member

Hmm okay guys I guess I'll leave it and wait for her to suggest it. I haven't pushed her or anything, only asked if she wants to do it and then why not :(

19. ben11

ben11 Member

I agree with some of the other posts that you need to be careful. When my girl friend is pretty much orgasmed out, I like to finish up doggie becuase it feels really good to me and I tend to come pretty fasted doing it that way.

Only one time did she find it pretty uncomfortable. However, it took her a long time to want to try it because her ex husband turned out to be gay and the concept of doing it from behind creeped her out.

20. bigdude

bigdude New Member

Knight-

my ex gf didnt wanna try doggy style for the longest time and after I had brought it up a few times, it turned out being because she thought it was only anal sex. I corrected her and the next time we had sex it turned out soooo good that she wanted another session an hour after this first one. That's when SHE brought it up, to my surprise...and nothing was hotter than seeing her get on her knees and grab my cock, directing it to her pussy.

So maybe it's just a misconception of what "doggy style" really is

But another quick question for anyone out there: have you ever had reverse-missionary sex? Doggy style but with the girl laying flat on her stomach? That looks like such a hot position and I've been dyyying to try that one for a while...just need to find a nice new girl to try it with

Draft saved Draft deleted