Doggie style

Bf was fucking me doggie and he pounded me way harder than before but felt like I needed to poop. .

• Good

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Excellent

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

sexymama2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Welcome to the site.....

Good... Excellent?? Not sure what kind of poll this is? This should be something only you have the answer to. Did you like the bowel? Good? Excellent?

Otherwise your crowd would have been appropriate at Ask a Woman | LPSG
I didn't have a bowel, otherwise I would have said that. And I did post on women's issues.

Reactions: Grayjoy

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't have a bowel, otherwise I would have said that. And I did post on women's issues.
What he's saying is that if you want responses from both men and women, they go here, but if you don't want men giving you second-hand information about something they have never felt themselves, you can post to the forum where he linked you.

Frankly, I don't know what you're talking about, but there is no normal, only whether or not you and your partner had fun.

sexymama2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What he's saying is that if you want responses from both men and women, they go here, but if you don't want men giving you second-hand information about something they have never felt themselves, you can post to the forum where he linked you.

Frankly, I don't know what you're talking about, but there is no normal, only whether or not you and your partner had fun.
Thank you for that. My first time here. Yes he had fun! :)

sexymama2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're still refusing to say whether or not you enjoyed it. Do you know the answer to that question? Are you waiting for the other women here to choose an opinion for you, or give you permission to feel your feelings?
I enjoyed very much! I had never felt that, I'm sure it was girth, first time with anyone that big. I'm not asking for feelings , I was simply asking a question to see if anyone felt like I did. It was a great experience, and we're meeting again tonight so there, I answered my own, we both enjoyed it

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoyed very much! I had never felt that, I'm sure it was girth, first time with anyone that big. I'm not asking for feelings , I was simply asking a question to see if anyone felt like I did. It was a great experience, and we're meeting again tonight so there, I answered my own, we both enjoyed it
Glad you had fun! As far as feeling like a bowel movement is coming, no, I've never felt that during vaginal intercourse.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Need to know if this is normal?

Yes. Especially if he shoved his penis up your ass.

Question: Did this "poop" episode take place during a sloppy drunk near blackout suck and fuck and is there the possibility your boyfriend convinced your slap happy alcohol soaked mind that your anus was your vagina? In other words do you think he may have knocked one off his bucket list on the sly?

sexymama2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Need to know if this is normal?

Yes. Especially if he shoved his penis up your ass.

Question: Did this "poop" episode take place during a sloppy drunk near blackout suck and fuck and is there the possibility your boyfriend convinced your slap happy alcohol soaked mind that your anus was your vagina? In other words do you think he may have knocked one off his bucket list on the sly?
No it was doggie, vaginal . We weren't drunk, happened during the day.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've never experienced that particular sensation during vaginal-doggy... but if he's got me bent all the way over and he's hitting it just right I get the sensation that he's somehow simultaneously in my pussy and ass at the same time. Perhaps we shared a similar sensation.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Uh, only time I've felt like I might need to empty my bowel is when doing ass play, but prior to being pervy I already would have done that and done very thorough enemas. Can't say I can recall any position for vaginal sex where I felt the sensation/urge.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I don't own a vagina but I'd imagine that to be uncomfortable.. Reminds me when I had a track meet.... the faster I ran the more it felt like I had to go... and the slower I went the more it felt like i had to go. Needless to say I kept a very steady pace to a loss but a victory for my pants :D .... except unlike my scenario I'm not in control so I'd imagine it'd be a little bit more concerning

sexymama2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never experienced that particular sensation during vaginal-doggy... but if he's got me bent all the way over and he's hitting it just right I get the sensation that he's somehow simultaneously in my pussy and ass at the same time. Perhaps we shared a similar sensation.
He wasn't in my ass, but he was hitting my pussy pretty hard. He's pretty hung, I never had anyone that big before. Awesome feeling!

sexymama2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When too horny I love sex in dogie position for hard/piston fucks - wish his cock drill me deep and fast ...
Aaaahhhh yes!!! It's my favorite position! He hasn't been my bf very long but good grief, he'd never done me like that. Not complaining, it was awesome!