Dogging

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Apr 11, 2008.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

2. Shonna

Shonna Member

I have a boyfriend who introduced me to dogging. I have since persuaded my husband to take part and, although I mainly only suck cock I have, on two occasions, at his request shagged two guys. They were hugely endowed and he wanted to get off by seeing me take a large dick. I cant describe the feeling I got seeing him wanking as I was being fucked. It is the greatest sexual buzz I have ever experienced and would recommend all girls and guys to give it a go if they are looking for a total sexual wow factor. The vids you have are just like the kind of thing we do.
    Shonna
    X

3. tom water

tom water Member

Albums:
    I have been in a sort of sittuation, the male partner was fucking the girl who was on a chair, legs up, and while fucking her he was sucking my and other 2 guys cocks, she really showered in spank.

4. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I think that dogging is mostly for the men than the women. Do women really get off on being whored out and treated like sluts? I bet many, if not most, if the women at "dog parks" are really just doing it to get their man off.

I'm not claiming that there's anything wrong with dogging; I'm just saying that it seems to be mostly a male fantasy. If you are a guy looking for a women who will do this, well, good luck.

5. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    The woman in the first video looks drunk or under the influence. I wonder if she wants to be there...

6. inside_man

inside_man Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i got a laugh out of the suburban middle class english accent of the guy who was doing the filming. sounds like his name would be nigel. or maybe simon.

7. Shonna

Shonna Member

Very interesting reaction to the subject.
    I am sure some women do get off being whorish and sluttish and I have to say there are quite a few females use the two parks we use. Yes, there are more guys it has to be said but, I find having an audience of guys and seeing them getting themselves off watching us and other couples doing our thing is an amazing buzz.
    Having a boyfriend and husband who enjoy the activity allows me to see more than one aspect of dogging because each of them have different needs!

8. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    What makes you think it's not a mutual decision? Don't you think you're passing some serious judgement on women who want to do this?
    Obviously there are women who enjoy this activity. You saw the videos and read testimony in this thread, right?

9. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I didn't watch the videos, I digress... I really, really don't want to.

I'm sure that in some cases dogging is a mutual decision, but I think in most cases that the woman is just doing it for her man. If a woman enjoys the public 'slut' fantasy then that's great, and I'm sure her and her mate can have lots of fun.

I hear women say that they love anal too, but do they really enjoy it or are they just trying to please their man? Maybe I am being judgmental, but I think that these women need to get a backbone and take back their sexual fulfillment.

10. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    You still haven't explained why you think they're doing it for their man. Do you not think women have fantasies of having sex with more than one man?. That's one of the biggest secrets many women keep to themselves because they're afraid of being labeled a slut, whore, etc.
    I know where you're coming from and normally I would agree with you. It's like the whole bisexual chic thing. Too many women who aren't interested in other women but will indulge in bisexual behaviour for the enjoyment of their man. But I know there are women who do enjoy other women and it's not only about pleasing their man. I think you may be jumping the gun on this one. There ARE women who enjoy anal. You've read "women's issues" haven't you? :biggrin1:

11. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Believe me, I love women who are sexually liberated and adventurous. It just seems that if you ask a woman privately if she likes anal sex, she'll likely say 'no', but if you ask her in front of her guy then she'll likely say 'yes'. Too many women have an antiquated belief that it's their job to sexually satisfy their man, regardless of his tastes. I never claimed that all women dislike dogging, or anal sex or ffm. I'm just claiming that many, possibly most, women do these things just to please their man.

12. thickmick

thickmick Member

Whats your problem lol you sound like you have issues i know most women like anal becuse most of my ex girlfreinds used to anal dildo alot and vag ovcourse so why would the dildo anal when the were by them selfs if the didnt like it.

also whats wrong with a women wanting to fcuk 3 men in a park wouldnt you wanna fcuk 3 women in a park ?

they have the same rights and dirty thoughts and fantasies as men so smoke that in your pipe.

:biggrin1:

13. fallon2

fallon2 New Member

I like to fuck in public and be watched. Most men cant believe my dick pumping their wife or gf.

14. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Most gay guys say they like anal sex...but do they really like it or are they just doing it to please their partners? :tongue:.

Some girls do like dogging although a higher proportion of men go. From what I've seen (watched quite a few :redface: - videos), its generally a lot of men masturbating around a woman and not so much about intercourse. Of the six or so videos I downloaded, I'd say two were intercourse and four were full sex.

I think its a sexy (sexual?) fantasy. In a way I would like to go and have talked about it with my mates (we know a local dogging spot) but it is a bit dodgy. Unchartered territory, as it were. Still, it would be cool to go and see what a random girl thinks of my cock :smile:

15. D_Portelay Porquesword

In any case it takes two to tango. If the woman was so opposed to it, there would be no "Dogging". I watched the film and didn't see anything wrong or abnormal, for one it's refreshing to see the str8 out in semi public places having a bit of consensual fun and not the gay men having a go at it.

As for the anal bit, we all know there are various forms of pleasure. Some more psychological than others, some out of genuine need, in the case of anal not so much for the pleasure perhaps but for the feeling of having a cock inside?

Those guys are tame compared to some videos I have seen.

16. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Forgive me for being the prude police here.

How many cocks vs how many CONDOMS used? Fucking irresponsible.

SLB, if you do decide to play in the dog park, bring plenty of condoms with you.

17. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Yeah I did notice that. I don't think I would though. It's still a hot fantasy nonetheless :biggrin1:.

Draft saved Draft deleted