Doggy style = Back Pain?

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all!
I recently ran into a girl that I used to date way back when. Both of us recently broke up with our exes, so one thing led to another, and now we're in a mutual physical relationship. First off, we've been doing this for about 3 weeks now. However, she still hasn't gotten re-accustomed to me yet. This strikes me as odd as we were fine way back when. Granted, we had initial compatability issues back then, but I don't recall it taking this long for her to get accustomed to me (much less re-accustomed).
Now to the main point. I understand that she is a little on the small side down there (and me a little on the big side), but that is not a problem to me. I consider myself a patient guy, and I don't mind taking it gentle and slow until she gets re-accustomed to me. The problem is a whole new trend. Now when we have sex, she seems to be getting a lot of back pain. She thinks that it is specifically being caused by us going at it doggy style. This is slightly puzzling to me because we had never had this problem before when we were dating. And the only reason why this is a concern for us is that we both really enjoy doggy style and don't want to give it up.
So does anyone have any input on this? Have any of you had back pain from doggy style? If so, did you figure out any remedies? Do you think that she has just developed a bad back, or is it something that I'm doing, or both? Any input would be appreciated, and if you have any questions for me, just ask.

Thanks in advance!

:biggrin1:

~LPD

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Ask her if she's been to a chiropractor recently. Sometimes when we're out of alignment, things we used to do pain-free cause pain. One test is to put an ice pack where it hurts. If it feels good, it's time to go to the Chiro.

Are you fucking her harder than you did before?

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, her dad actually is a chiropractor. She's gotten a few adjustments since we've started (she's just been telling him that its because she's been going to the gym :biggrin1:). And yeah, we've been marathon fucking, so I think I probably am giving her a little extra gusto on some of the home-stretches. When we first dated, we were both near-virginal, so we've both been through a lot since then. Both of us have advanced greatly in skill since our original encounter (by what we've told each other). And the only reason I kick it into overdrive is that I consider myself to by a highly responsive lover, so I only give her what she wants. She loves the sex, but she's still having her back complications. Does that info help a lil, Sorce?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe try leaning he over the edge of the bed or a table or something and letting her support herself that way instead of trying to hold herself up and putting so much pressure on her back or tell her to arch her back up instead of downwards