doggy style issues

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by iskateabit, Sep 26, 2006.

1. iskateabit

iskateabit New Member

I've always wanted to try the doggy-style position. The problem is, my girlfriend and I cannot get it done. I'm about 8 1/2 to 9 inches long and decently thick, and when we try to do it doggy she says its too much pressure and she cant take it. I also curve down slightly so that may have something to do with it. I really want it to happen. My girlfriend is the only girl I've had sex with, so I have never had the chance to fulfill this fantasy. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions that would help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

If she can't, she can't. I don't know what anyone can do, it is her you need to listen to.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I tend to bark too much!:tongue:

4. missbec

missbec New Member

Try to control how far you thrust inside her.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes take your time,go slowand be aware of what she is feeling:cool:

6. Latiszari

Latiszari New Member

Albums:
    Right! :wink: And be clever and respectful of her body and "ability to take it".

7. JMeister

JMeister Member

And change the angle of penetration. The classic head down ass up may need to be more of the opposite, i.e. a modified standing from behind with her leaning forward.

8. Bigboys girlfriend

Bigboys girlfriend New Member

Have her lean over something like a tall bed or a table (I suppose you can put table cloth and and candles on it if you want to be romantic!). You want her vagina to be about even with your penis or maybe a bit higher or lower depending on your builds. As you gain experience, maybe you can do it without the support of your being upright, but for now this should give you more control.

9. iron_mike

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i agree with Bigboys girlfriend. every girl ive had doggystyle with would yell if i went in balls deep. and im only 7 inches. but if i started out slow and went in a hair further with each entry, i could get it in all the way. just go slow and listen to her command.

10. iskateabit

iskateabit New Member

Thanks, I'll have to give these ideas a shot come this weekend hopefully. Its tough because she's at home and i'm at college. but its definitely worth it to be with her.

11. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

At the beginning i was able to penetrate my gf only doggie style, because other positions were more painful to her. But my cock does not bend down. Try with more lube and foreplay.

12. RnR

RnR New Member

Right on here......
    However, no matter how excited I am I just cannot take a man deep, and again hubby is about a 7. It is just a bit too painful and I tend to get a bit nervous about it which probably makes it even more of a challenge.

While he enjoys that position, because it isn't my favorite we usually don't try it that much. I guess he enjoys my pleasure perhaps more than his own. (And that attitude gets lots of extra perks!!)

13. udubcrew

udubcrew Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I had the same problem and turned out it was a problem with me, but not with my penis. I was just too impatient. Finally I decided that I was going to take all the time I needed to get in. I teased her with the head for a good minute or two before I actually started putting it in and then i just stroked in inch by inch. It was literally 10 minutes before I put the whole thing inside of her and I'm only 8 inches. At first it need not be progressive, just put the first inch in over and over again. What I found is that far from making the girl bored, it drove her insane and made her beg for more. I wouldn't give it to her and even pulled back some when she tried to ram backwards onto me. Once I was finally in she came immediately from me bottoming out and it only took a few glorious minutes for me to cum after her. From then on she loved it and we didn't even have to do the whole warm up every time...although it was worth it. Good luck bud.

14. D_Merringtonne Meathead

I agree with all the comments. Get her wet, take it easy, slow and a step at a time. I made the mistake many years ago of trying to do it too fast with a new woman: she kicked me out of bed (although we did make up, she never let me try that position again). I've never subsequently had difficulty with any of my partners. Which is good as I love the doggy position.

15. Jhonny1

Jhonny1 New Member

sometimes it does take a while for the door to open you must be verp patient and in being slow adds to the pleasure and build up.

16. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Doggy style is absolutely the best for stimulating the g spot (just about inch or so above vaginal opening on pee stream side. It is with careful stimulation of this very sensitive spot that the female ejaculatory experience can occur. Most women are frightened by the feeling of imminent ejaculation, fearing that they are going to pee, but the g spot stimulates a set of secretory set of organs in this vicinity that is similar to the prostate in man and can in some if not all women forcefully secrete a non-urine fluid with concurrent ejaculatory pleasure. The big disadvantage of course in this position is inability to stimulate the clitoris for the other female flight to heaven, her orgasm. But you can use your moistened fingers for this.

Draft saved Draft deleted