doggy style problems

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See if she's interested in anal, once you've warmed up she could easily take all 8 inches down to the base. Most of the chicks I've gotten to try anal say they can take me much deeper much harder than if it were vaginal doggie.

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See if she's interested in anal, once you've warmed up she could easily take all 8 inches down to the base. Most of the chicks I've gotten to try anal say they can take me much deeper much harder than if it were vaginal doggie.
I should add I'm not suggesting you should try to force your girl to do anything she doesn't want to. Anal can be a big deal for many couples. I'm bi and have had it performed on me countless times and haven't had an issue taking on someone as big as yourself. But obviously, it's a big decision to make.

D_Salvatore Speedbump

Just Browsing
Media
Think you might be missing out a bit. Don't get me wrong, the hard pounding, animal like sex is great but if you can control exactly how deep you go, when and where. Well it would be like a very subtle but building form of playful domination.

A

AM_092

I'm confused. By doggy style, are you guys talking about anal sex or just having sex "doggy style"?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vaginal intercourse, rear entry positions. Seems to be uncomfortable for a significant percentage of women with guys who are 7+ inches in length.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is true for me. If I'm crawling away, it's because I don't like it.

Me three...you need to ease on down when that happens...its a really uncomfortable pain. So when she does that you need to take a hint...

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put a pillow or two under your ass, sit back and let her ease back onto you... I often start out this way, and more times than not I end up with my feet in font of her hips giving her full strokes. Let her determine the pace...

Puffdaddy316

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm about an inch shorter and love doggy style and I have had partners who had issues with that position as well. A couple of women just didn't want me screwing them that way, and a couple of others would let me, but I had to be continuously aware of how deep I was going and restrain myself which took some of the fun out of it.

With most partners I have had doggy style sex with, my knees wound up positioned between hers which were spread so that I could kneel between her calves. I found sometimes that having her knees together and maybe her ankles crossed, and my knees outside of hers resulted in slightly less deep penetration. It also tended to raise the woman's vulva relative to the root of my cock so that I was directed more upward towards her spine, which seemed to help avoid cervical contact sometimes.

This hs generally worked well for me, too

echoesof

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi! I need some advice too. My favourite position is doggy style, but my gf wont let me start with that only a few positions later because it would be hurtful. My problem is that when i can finally do in my fav position, almost every time i cum within a few minutes... Because of the view (wich i love), the fact that im trying not to cum in the first positions and because of my downward curve when its stimulating the most sensitive part of my cock (the skin right under the glans). My question is, is there any solution for me to last longer in doggy? Thx for the help!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My wife can't handle my size vaginally, but during anal sex she can take all of me. Relaxation, vibration, dilation, and lubrication.