Doggy style - why do men like it?

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely love seeing my dick spread apart some pussy lips, and the visual helps me reach orgasm quickly.

kinks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just love to look at arses. And it provides a great way to kiss and bite up and down her spine and neck.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually think doggy is a boring position. Yea its got its advantages but the major down side is a lack of eye contact. It just doesn't feel engaging and close enough.

_Rouge_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
^ Interesting view. The guy I'm sexual involved with now says that exact same thing, though my ex would tell you a different story.

Different strokes for different folks of course.

I enjoy it in any way, its not like you have to stay in that position the whole time.
Shit, if you did then you're just BORING!

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it because of the view of her ass, hips, waist, back, neck, and hair - especially the hips-to-waist area - because of the shape, and how each thrust sends a gentle ripple across the buttock and hips.

I like it because it seems so natural for the shape of my hands to hold her by the waist or hipbone.

I like it (and she likes it too) because I can pull her hair.

I like being able to bite her neck.

I like it because it can lead to prone-bone.

yeah man. The reasons are obvious.

Pulling hair. Cervex punching. Getting finger into her ass easier and G-Spot scraping.

also watching that thin little piece of pussy around your dick, stretch backwards as you are pulling out

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Kidney Loggins

Experimental Member
Media
i like doggy style for the feel of going deep, its easy to have a good hold to pound away and you have an ass staring right at you which is always hot! and it means you can have some anal fun aswell if she's into that ;)
my gf isnt a fan of it though :( she says the penetration is too deep for her to enjoy :( and she's quite self conscious about her ass

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a gf once who didn't want it any other way than doggie style. She warned me to be cautious of the angle, and complained that the depth was a bit excessive sometimes, but she loved to have her hips grabbed and to be controlled during sex, and I was long enough to bypass the cervix and push into the land beyond, so there was very little cervix punching. Maybe some cervix rubbing at first, but not so much.