Doggy style - why do men like it?

biggil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Doggie style is great. Nothing like acting like an animal when having sex!

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I love it because it feels great AND who doesn't love the view.

I remember saying to my wife before, while fucking her doggy, "Fuck! even if you're pussy didn't feel so great, I could cum just watching you cream all over my big fucking cock."

(then rubbing my finger over a line of cream on the base of my cock, reaching up, and feeding it to her)

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Personally its about control but not the kind of control you'd think. Have you ever seen a slingshot? Well if it weren't for the rubber band's placement your aim would be slightly off.

Nothing causes an orgasm like a scorpion (from mortal kombat) reenactment. GET OVER HERE! lmfao

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it because it feels great AND who doesn't love the view.

Men have no clue how EXTREMELY fortunate they are to have this view...option! On a regular basis, no less! I would love to be able to watch my hubby's body move in this position!!!!!!! Stunner! Seriously, most of us girls are limited to frontal only! I've never even thought about it. Sucks for us!!!! I'm going to have to have a serious discussion with him. He always says I have "happy" penis envy. This one is bound to shock him! Wonder how that's going to go over. Hmmmm....I have to plan this all out very carefully.

I like the position for all the reasons stated. I also love the swing of his hips and how his hands squeeze here and there throughout. I also like being lifted into the thrust. Very sexy.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^I looove holding my wife and lifting her into the thrust. This goes for doggy and missionary. I'll reach under and pull her as close as possible and grind or slam it depending on where we are at the moment. I love every second.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I may have responded to this topic in the past, but here goes again, if that is the case.

I and My Bride enjoy this position. I can achieve full penetration and the view is impressive for me. I can view my penis during the strokes. My Bride can also reach back and tug on my testicles. Very stimulating and much fun.

When we get in the "short rows" so to speak we both enjoy the sound of the balls slapping against her and then I usually slow down and enjoy the experience before one more session of long stroking before ejaculation.

Life is Good!!!

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I may have responded to this topic in the past, but here goes again, if that is the case.

I and My Bride enjoy this position. I can achieve full penetration and the view is impressive for me. I can view my penis during the strokes. My Bride can also reach back and tug on my testicles. Very stimulating and much fun.

When we get in the "short rows" so to speak we both enjoy the sound of the balls slapping against her and then I usually slow down and enjoy the experience before one more session of long stroking before ejaculation.

Life is Good!!!

that's sweet the way you call your wife "bride'
:smile: