Doggy style with a taller girl?

I haven't dated someone who wasn't a good bit taller than me, so this is new territory for me. My current guy is about my height but long in the torso, so when he takes me from behind (on knees), he shorter than me. He has to put extra oomph into his thrust to reach up, so to speak, which affects his performance. If I spread my knees apart to even the height, it creates less friction and pleasure for me. if I bend my knees and skooch down, it's not a great angle for either of us.

anyone have tips/suggestions?

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive never experienced this but theres a girl on my Universities volley ball team that is 6'6 and i would love to try things with her. im little over 6 foot not quite 6'1 so never really been around any female taller than me that often

He stands you kneel doggy on a piano like bench or low seat sofa. Being under 5' 9" I have had to master this a couple of times for women which are usually my height or a bit taller. A variable is to try sitting Japanese style on your knees on the edge of the bed, then lower the front of your body; he stands or squats a tad to adjust to your height.

The best part for him is he is standing (much easier on the knees for us) and can fully control the deep drilling.

Below are gratuitous vagina poses as demo options vice the usual splayed doggie spready

Adjust accordingly to the photo (the nice hole vice the not so nice one or as your preferences dictate). Recommend you position your legs inside between his as opposed to hers outside in the picture based on the leg adjustments in the OP

action.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

A variable is to try sitting Japanese style on your knees on the edge of the bed, then lower the front of your body; he stands or squats a tad to adjust to your height.
Unfortunately, I have a VERY thick mattress and tall bed, so this isn't an option. womp, womp... but it makes for a plush place to sleep. Someone else suggested a pillow under his knees... I bet between the skwooshy mattress and pillow, it'd be pretty unstable... but worth a try.

Unfortunately, I have a VERY thick mattress and tall bed, so this isn't an option. womp, womp... but it makes for a plush place to sleep. Someone else suggested a pillow under his knees... I bet between the skwooshy mattress and pillow, it'd be pretty unstable... but worth a try.

Sounds like a good excuse/reason to go furniture shopping to me :)

Reactions: 286798

Never been a problem, short ...or ..tall. Some people just make a huge problem out of nothing.

Oh goodness, another one bites the dust cause dick can't find hole. I did not ever think it was this difficult.

Maybe it's just me. If it is...a little stool for him to stand on. Well, you are probably putting him on a pedestal :) :)

King size mattresses can be an issue on large timber bed frames. I this case, just pick you up gently from behind, place you on the carpeted floor....or lay you down upon his body your back to his front...lazy dog even...

BCF_362147_hi-res.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I haven't dated someone who wasn't a good bit taller than me, so this is new territory for me. My current guy is about my height but long in the torso, so when he takes me from behind (on knees), he shorter than me. He has to put extra oomph into his thrust to reach up, so to speak, which affects his performance. If I spread my knees apart to even the height, it creates less friction and pleasure for me. if I bend my knees and skooch down, it's not a great angle for either of us.

anyone have tips/suggestions?

I dated a woman who was 5’11”. Instead of getting on your knees, just lay down and let him enter you from behind while laying on your stomach. You can arch up so you can rub your clit at the same time.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Never been a problem, short ...or ..tall. Some people just make a huge problem out of nothing.

Oh goodness, another one bites the dust cause dick can't find hole. I did not ever think it was this difficult.

Maybe it's just me. If it is...a little stool for him to stand on. Well, you are probably putting him on a pedestal :) :)

King size mattresses can be an issue on large timber bed frames. I this case, just pick you up gently from behind, place you on the carpeted floor....or lay you down upon his body your back to his front...lazy dog even...

BCF_362147_hi-res.jpg

Clearly my friend you have no fashion sense. One can't possibly shag a proper lady using such stool in his/her boudoir. Now on the other hand when one goes rough down under this is obviously the stool of choice in a workshop or a more professional environment.

Reactions: 185248

I think she is taller than the average woman by a few inches..........and probably as sexy as Daryl..but, who knows.
7a387db98a5d108c5699b9424dd9a20e.jpg

I would let her grab me and use me as a dildo in my entirety

Kind of reminds of the "evil Scostman" lyric when he says "and then I'll put me wetsuit on and shag ye from inside"

Reactions: 185248

Clearly my friend you have no fashion sense. One can't possibly shag a proper lady using such stool in his/her boudoir. Now on the other hand when one goes rough down under this is obviously the stool of choice in a workshop or a more professional environment.
It all comes down to fitness, and eye to hole contact. :)

With a wee bit of Baggies and Didgeee in the Backgrooond.

Bit of a mix with Aussie Didgeridoo and Baggies

Reactions: 6inchcock

if you like your legs pressed together during doggy, have him go on a pillow on the carpet to be more sturdy than a bed

I think it's a matter of you spreading your legs a little and finding a comfortable position. You may use a support (pillow) so you won't get tired. Find the right pillow to keep you steady and happy.