Doggy style with a taller girl?

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 6' and was a collegiate swimmer. There was a female basketball player that was about 6'3 or 6'4 and VERY athletic who lived in the athletic dorm. She and I got friendly and ultimately ended up in the rack more than a few times. We tried a rear dog mount but she said it didn't stimulate her clit. We experimented and found that what worked best was for me to just lay on my back so she could straddle me. It was wonderful. I just laid there and got fucked while she knew exactly where to rub her hot spot. That was some great sex.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He stands you kneel doggy on a piano like bench or low seat sofa. Being under 5' 9" I have had to master this a couple of times for women which are usually my height or a bit taller. A variable is to try sitting Japanese style on your knees on the edge of the bed, then lower the front of your body; he stands or squats a tad to adjust to your height.

The best part for him is he is standing (much easier on the knees for us) and can fully control the deep drilling.

Below are gratuitous vagina poses as demo options vice the usual splayed doggie spready

Adjust accordingly to the photo (the nice hole vice the not so nice one or as your preferences dictate). Recommend you position your legs inside between his as opposed to hers outside in the picture based on the leg adjustments in the OP

View attachment 1633169
Yes this. I'm 6' tall. The wife is 5'. It's the only way for doggy!

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my wife is about 2 inches taller than me and i know exactly what the OP is talking about. if we go at it doggie and both of us goes on our knees, her pussy will be higher than my dick. most times, she will just spread her legs and drop her entry point lower and it's work wonders for us. sometimes she kneels on the sofa and i stand. we just make it work...

as for stand-up sex, well, forget it... won't work. she's got super long legs and i would need like a 12 inch dick to reach up and into her, lols.

i would say just be open about positions whether or not they work and if they do not work, then simply do not fuck in those positions. there's so many positions and places to fuck that you shouldn't let one position ruin it. if it is your "favorite" position, then just buy some additional furniture that makes it possible. just gotta get that dick in the pussy and pump away! :)

There are some toys that could increase pleasure too in that position! Pm me for ideas!

D

deleted972301

Better arch her back and get up into a good position where you can maximize that penetration!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't back up completely and slide a pillow under your belly. I do this to her all the time and the angle gives me a great view!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't dated someone who wasn't a good bit taller than me, so this is new territory for me. My current guy is about my height but long in the torso, so when he takes me from behind (on knees), he shorter than me. He has to put extra oomph into his thrust to reach up, so to speak, which affects his performance. If I spread my knees apart to even the height, it creates less friction and pleasure for me. if I bend my knees and skooch down, it's not a great angle for either of us.

anyone have tips/suggestions?
Have you tried one of the position adjustments suggested by @6inchcock ? Specifically the one where you keep your legs together, but bend more at the knee like this?
kat229bmb_316149027-jpg.1633141

If that is the skooch position you mentioned, maybe the opposite would work. I've entered a woman from behind and then we have both shifted our bodies forward, so I am partially over her while still being behind her. Another variation is lowering my butt down towards my feet while gripping her hips and ass so she is in an quasi sitting position.

I'd say you just have to experiment with shifting yourselves to see what works and what doesn't.

If that is the skooch position you mentioned, maybe the opposite would work. I've entered a woman from behind and then we have both shifted our bodies forward, so I am partially over her while still being behind her. Another variation is lowering my butt down towards my feet while gripping her hips and ass so she is in an quasi sitting position.
ooooh.... good ideas! the pic IS the skooch position I referenced, but I didn't think of your suggestions. thank you!!!

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:
Reactions: 286798

thedownlow

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife isn’t quite as tall as me but it’s still a challenge with a shorter dick. She likes to be fucked doggy with her dildo instead. She cums rather easy this way.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I'm 6' and was a collegiate swimmer. There was a female basketball player that was about 6'3 or 6'4 and VERY athletic who lived in the athletic dorm. She and I got friendly and ultimately ended up in the rack more than a few times. We tried a rear dog mount but she said it didn't stimulate her clit. We experimented and found that what worked best was for me to just lay on my back so she could straddle me. It was wonderful. I just laid there and got fucked while she knew exactly where to rub her hot spot. That was some great sex.

You'd think i would learn by now. See i'm a curious guy. And when it comes to sex i don't think i'm all that adventurous. So i zoomed in on a few words you said.

(We tried a rear dog mount)

Had no idea what that was. And was off to google. Went image search to see what you meant. Was hampered by not putting sex in it. Was then hampered by safe search. Turned it off. Searched again. And now i'm probably on some government's watch list. lol

Reactions: MrMartini

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
I love doggie! I'd fab up a little platform to store under the bed. And take the time to get the height just right....
Another of my accessories is a pair of jean shorts that fit her very snugly. Make them
Crotch less and put a heavy, soft belt on them

It's a very subservient man dominant position. Shorts and belt give you lotsa control---easily limit strokes to tease and deny or pull her on like a glove, have cockhead in "at home" position-- lady chuck fully cock it flaring twitching throbbing and shooting--her impaled helpless coming and wouldn't have it any other way....

And if she is tall--a long cock both of you standing and when you're doing the support and she's moving back and forth---and changing pelvis angle to really give clit a ride....yeehaw!

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
Have you tried one of the position adjustments suggested by @6inchcock ? Specifically the one where you keep your legs together, but bend more at the knee like this?
kat229bmb_316149027-jpg.1633141

I'd say you just have to experiment with shifting yourselves to see what works and what doesn't.
i love to tease. Tie her knees togethor with belt, then short stroke cock. Or put her under verbal command to keep them togethor---disobey might earn a spank or extended cock teasing.c another is get fully mounted, de p in the saddle, then get her legs

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't dated someone who wasn't a good bit taller than me, so this is new territory for me. My current guy is about my height but long in the torso, so when he takes me from behind (on knees), he shorter than me. He has to put extra oomph into his thrust to reach up, so to speak, which affects his performance. If I spread my knees apart to even the height, it creates less friction and pleasure for me. if I bend my knees and skooch down, it's not a great angle for either of us.

anyone have tips/suggestions?

I'm 5'7" and have a bit longer torso, so I've encountered this situation a few times. When I'm in your partner's situation, it's actually not very comfortable to even do doggy style the "traditional" way because I like having my legs spread apart a bit and her legs between mine. If my legs are closer together, or trying to fit between hers, its just uncomfortable for some reason, and I can't get much leverage to really get in there.

So, what I usually do is (for lack of a better term) a "half mount" where I'll put one leg over one of her legs. This way I can get a little more momentum, and it forces me to straighten my legs out a bit. Or, if he's big enough, he could do more of a fully mounted position, where both his legs are in front of yours instead of behind. he can get real deep that way.

I used to take a woman who is 5'9" and this worked out pretty darn good for us. Make sure you're man has strong quads though, haha, it can get a bit tiring.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
I'm 5'7" and have a bit longer torso, so I've encountered this situation a few times. When I'm in your partner's situation, it's actually not very comfortable to even do doggy style the "traditional" way because I like having my legs spread apart a bit and her legs between mine. If my legs are closer together, or trying to fit between hers, its just uncomfortable for some reason, and I can't get much leverage to really get in there.

So, what I usually do is (for lack of a better term) a "half mount" where I'll put one leg over one of her legs. This way I can get a little more momentum, and it forces me to straighten my legs out a bit. Or, if he's big enough, he could do more of a fully mounted position, where both his legs are in front of yours instead of behind. he can get real deep that way.

I used to take a woman who is 5'9" and this worked out pretty darn good for us. Make sure you're man has strong quads though, haha, it can get a bit tiring.

I love the control of doggie, the put and take, the change ups.

I like the domination and the view.

It's totally worth getting the height just right, making sure she's secure and comfortable

My mentor, teacher., premier fuck bud has several features in her house and barn that are designed for sex, comfort, control. Domination, restraint had modified clothes to facilitate outdoor, public sex y'all contact

I truly believe that many of women's problems are due to their men not understanding their needs and making the effort to truly satisfied them

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 5'8, my wife says if i grow another inch I'd be 5'8. She's easily 5'11 and legs for miles.

On her knees, knees together to keep it tight, she lowers her ass toward her ankles to get to the right height (she always giggles when sometimesI'll tap her lower back and say I'mdown here) , then drops her chest to the bed to get the right angle.

Bourbon34f

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there’s planning involved sure, but...

I’m like 6’ tall with a stubby little 30” inseam. Muscular legs, all upper body, size wise. But a tall lady, if we’re just in the getting to know you sexually phase, will inevitably want the whole “bend me over and TAKE ME big guy...” and well, if she’s taller than 5’6”, and I like taller gals, she’ll have longer legs than me, and I’ll be on my tippy toes or hopping to get going...lol