1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Doggy Style

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by D_N Flay Table, Jun 4, 2007.

1. D_N Flay Table

3 dogs are at the vet, a chocolate lab, a black lab and a yellow lab. The chocolate lab asks the black lab why he is there. The black lab says he is a digger. I dug up all my master's flowers now I'm getting my balls cut off.
    The chocolate lab asks the yellow lab why he is there. He says he is a pisser. I piss everywhere, I pissed on my master's new couch now I'm getting my balls cut off.
    The other 2 labs ask the chocolate lab why he is there. He says he is a humper. I was humping the cat when I saw my master bent over naked in the bathroom and I ran over and humped the shit out of her!!!!!!

When asked if he was going to get his balls cut off too, he replied "Nope, I just here to get my nails clipped."

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

I almost didn't see the punchline - funny!

3. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :lmao: :lmao:
    once I got over my initial disappointment that it wasn't a thread about my favourite position, it was a funny joke!:tongue:

4. D_N Flay Table

who says it isn't ;)

5. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    oohhh c'mon baby light my fire..........:tongue:

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink Banned

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice