Doggystyle issues.....HELP!

B_hammernyc12

1st Like
Media
So, doggy is pretty high up on my list of favorite positions, but the girl I'm with now howls in pain anytime we give it a try which is something that hasn't happened with other women. My theory is that due to the curve of my cock, it hits a different (and painful) spot from behind on her. I've tried letting her control the depth of penetration but she only takes 2-3 inches and where's the fun in that? I'm certainly not the biggest guy here so I figured someone might have some advice on angles, etc. Thanks guys and girls!

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All (all I've been with) women on elbows and knees will have their backside higher then their shoulders. This could cause pain for them if your penis curve is anything other then downward. Try having her elevate her torso by resting on hands and knees or even higher. Gripping the headboard works for us.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Are you bending her over some surface, or do you have her on her knees?

If she's over a surface of some sort, try different surfaces (differing in height). If she's on herknees, experiment with the angle she's bending her knees, and how she's supporting her upper-body. I'm not going to claim to know what's better for different women, but I can tell you that changing those things definitely might help you-- I know from my experience that women react to the changes, and I can also feel a difference.

Have her mess around with propping herself on her elbows vs. lowering herself (though lowering herself will expose her to deeper penetration). Also... keeping her knees in place, move her forward or backward (to adjust how much of an angle she's making at her waist) and try from those.

One of my favorites with doggie is to get my gf resting on her shoulders, with her ass up, and then pull her back slightly, so her waist isn't at a 90... more like a 45-60 degree acute angle. Not only does it give a nice ass presentation, but it feels amazing. Only thing is it's kind've hard sometimes for the girls I've been with, especially if they aren't used to my size. My gf has had a lot of time to get used to me, but she still has days when she can't take me for very long.

I guess what I'm saying is that it seems sometimes girls are just a little more sensitive than other times. Just because you can't do it one day doesn't mean you might never be able to. Oh, and one final thing: make sure you're not going in too fast for her. Maybe it's hurting her because you're going in too fast and not giving her a chance to adjust before trying to fuck her.

Good luck bud. Doggie is a great thing ;-)

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with Big Al and, or ...Try standing on your feet as you bang her from behind - may change the angle too

This works well if you're the same height or shorter then her, or have strong thighs. (Hold on honey, I'm cramping!):eek: If not put her in some spike heels or on a footstool!:smile:

D

deleted81224

Earmuffs.

Or, ply her with a bottle of wine so it relaxes her for your mountment. I too have a similar problem which suprisingly has appeared out of the blue after some years - it is odd but in my experience, her relaxation, mood etc has a part to play.

Failing this, earmuffs.