D'oh!

justme222

Experimental Member
Media
My (relatively new) boyfriend stood me up tonight for a fairly legitimate reason. Me being the unreasonable person I am, got pretty enraged and sent a scathing and bitch text to my friend about him but ended up sending it to my bf by mistake! Eeeeeek!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMAO!
Well - on the positive side of things, your boyfriend will not be at all unaware of what you thought about the matter.
i hope he is a sensible fellow and will take it with a grain of salt and that you two will at least be able to talk about it. i mean come on - if you can't talk about things openly and without accusatory emotions running rampant then maybe re-think it.
i have had many girlfriends that have expressed their distress in a less than gracious way to me and i simply listened to them and thought about where they were coming from.
SO - your guy should have a hearty chuckle at your text and hopefully put you at ease. i would think he might be flattered that you were so upset at the lack of spending time with him that he would make it up to you in spades. good luck and keep us posted.

justme222

Experimental Member
Media
He just replied 'you do know you sent me that right?' to which I replied 'Frickity, frick frick'. I just said and was venting and he giggled and said he understood :D! He's a keeper <3! But now I am home alone on a Friday night with no friends :(

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
justme, sometimes we have to be our own best friends! On the other hand, you can take this as an opportunity to meet some new people. Go out, and do something you enjoy, and meet other people who are already doing that. Don't worry about whether or not they will like you, just walk up to someone, and be nice to them. Tell them friends were supposed to meet you and bailed, and see what happens. Keep talking to more and more people until someone wants to chill with you. It won't take long if you just remain genuine. I meet more people every time I go out. I don't always want to keep them, but I do usually have fun with them in the moment.