Doin It Doggy Style

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Could some patient female explain to this slightly dim husband of 14 years why women like sex doggy style?

I like a more intimate face-to-face connection with my wife.

She says it just feels good that way.

Is that it?

Do other guys really like it too?

May be I need to find a way to get off on it.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doggy style just hits the spot quicker for me so the orgasms can be quite intense! Plus, for some he seems to like to look at my ass and hold on to my hips and he also gets a view of my tits swinging. I like doggy because it is so intense and it's good for when you want to "fuck"...I like face to face too as it is more personal and my orgasms are intense that way also.

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most women I know prefer face-to-face as their first, or main, lovemaking position. Doggy can seem too impersonal, and with a big penis it can be uncomfortable if the guy isn't careful. I love it in certain circumstances, such as knowing how much it is pleasing my partner, or if I want to fantasize about being taken by a man other than the real one who is fucking me. One gf told me she always did doggie because she didn't really care for sex after the kids came, and she knew it was the position that made her husband come fastest. Sad.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
It hits the g-spot at a different angle, is more of a primal fuck me I've been a bad girl kinda thing. Besides the body looks the best in that position. Doggy is by far my favorite position.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It hits the g-spot at a different angle, is more of a primal fuck me I've been a bad girl kinda thing. Besides the body looks the best in that position. Doggy is by far my favorite position.
My body doesn't look best from that position...at least not in my opinion, my best features are my chest, neck, face, stomach and hips, so I prefer to be face to face.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deeper than on your back with your legs up in the air and a pillow under your butt???? [/quote] YUP!:smile:

Mmm... and hair pulling and ass slapping
I'm not one for hair pulling, but ass slapping, hell yeah! Bring it on. :wink: :cool:

Could some patient female explain to this slightly dim husband of 14 years why women like sex doggy style?
It took you 14 years to figure out she likes doggy best? Damn, dimwitted seems kinda mild to describe you. :tongue::redface:I like a more intimate face-to-face connection with my wife. That's sweet, I like missionary too; but for an orgasm I need doggy or reverse cowgirl. She says it just feels good that way. Is that it? Yes, why don't you believe her dimwit? :rolleyes::confused::tongue:
Do other guys really like it too? Who cares? You want us to cum and continue wanting to have sex with you, right? :biggrin1::rolleyes:
After 14 years? Yes, I would say that you do.:cool:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Deeper than on your back with your legs up in the air and a pillow under your butt???? [/quote] YUP!:smile:

I'm not one for hair pulling, but ass slapping, hell yeah! Bring it on. :wink: :cool:

After 14 years? Yes, I would say that you do.:cool:

Well, in my own defense I've have known about her preference for doggy --
I'm just now getting around to asking WHY?

Actually, my wife cums plenty, just not from penetration. I work very hard stimulating her clitoris manually and orally, thank you.

She's not complaining, mind you. I just like talking to females about sex.
She doesn't like to talk too much tho. I try whenever possibile, but she's a bit shy. Is that too much info??

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes all of those!

My fave position: for the primal feeling of it, deep penetration, ass slapping, hair pulling, my whole shape shows the best imo. I like other positions too, this is just my favorite although I can't come during it for some reason.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
My body doesn't look best from that position...at least not in my opinion, my best features are my chest, neck, face, stomach and hips, so I prefer to be face to face.

I would be happy to do a full (nude) physical examinationof your body to make that dtermination ifyou like

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I like a more intimate face-to-face connection with my wife.

She says it just feels good that way.

Is that it?

Do other guys really like it too?

:smile: My male pt of view:
Face to face is nice and more intimate agreed... however...sex doggy style is what I call "bad boy" sex that some women get off on from time to time.
Also, a woman to a degree is able to take more penis lenght from the back
with larger guys; she can control some movement(s) yet too the male feels in control also....hittin/gittin from the back but the actual full peneration is lessened for the female with thrusting.:wink:

Get with the program pops!:tongue:
Hell yes other guys do it & like it esp blk. guys...I'm blk. Love it:cool:

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The angle of doggy style makes it very intense and pleasurable. I also just like the sound/feel of his body slapping against my ass. I don't know her reasons for liking it best, but it may be something as simple as that. You also mention she's a bit shy/quiet with talking about sex, so maybe that's part of it too? She doesn't have to worry about what faces she's making or how she looks to you up close.

My favorite position is flat on my stomach, with a pillow or two to lift my hips up a bit for better penetration. It feels best (there's a lot of friction too) but my boyfriend can still be very intimate with me . . hands can reach around, and he can lay flat as well, kissing the back of my neck or my shoulders or with his face next to mine. Have you tried this position? It could maybe be a compromise.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing like watching that pussy stretched out around my cock – clinging to my dick as I pull out… as well as, the feeling of my dick bottoming out when she slides back on it (and of course the yelps and gripping to anything near)… It’s also a great 1st position before you stand up and hammer her