Doin it up @ the gym

biggone: So the other day i had an intense work out and hadn't joed or had sex in a few days....

After the gym (in the sauna)..i got really horny and hard...

I decided to start jacking it but soon stopped...i was all alone..

Anyone else jo after the gym?

tomarctus: I've jacked off in the showers, steam and sauna in a discrete manner, both alone and with others. Happens all the time. One gym I went to many years ago was really small and the owner would let the patrons lock up. We did some fun things on the weight benches :D. I've never wanked anywhere it would offend someone else.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigone: There's something about working out and being with a bunch of physical exercisers that leads to being horny. I always consider that one of the fringe benefits of being at the YMCA.

It's seldom that I'm alone there and that's the way I prefer it. In the wet area after working out it's cool to relax in the sauna and steam (and open showers, of course) and shoot the breeze with fellow body builders. It's really a great bonding experience.

To give a direct answer to your question, yes, were I all alone, I would jack off. That would just be completing the relaxing session.

Luke

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I only use the gym at my college late at night, I'm usually alone. In particular after I do some laps in the pool. In fact, one time I helped this chick out of the pool, and later when it was just me, and I was thinking about her,(To say the least!) she surprised me. :eek:

I suppose I could elaborate, but that's another story I'm working on for the FICTIONAL STORIES. Look for it soon. ;)

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take a (legal) testosterone supplement that helps build muscle. One of the side effects is that it makes you very horny! I have sprouted wood many times in the steam room/sauna, but not jacked off. I came to the conclusion that it's 1) too risky 2) not very considerate to other patrons 3) gross when you think about it and last that I don't want THAT trashy of a reprutation! I like showing off the big cock sometimes, even with wood but thats it!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JohnTheHorse: I took a couple cycles of testosterone in the '80s and I know how aggressive and horny they made me. I was horny enough without them, but I packed on 20 lbs of muscle in the three months I took them. Folks at school were telling me I had to buy bigger clothes b/c the ones I had were being stretched at the seams. I did love the way they made me feel, regardless of trying to bust out of my clothes. :D

Luke

tomarctus: I also get testosterone replacement and have never felt extra horny at any of the doses I've been prescribed. I think the reaction must be different in different guys.

yaddayadda: Of course tomarctus, everything is *always8 variable depending on the person or even organism...

However, testosterone *does* make you more horney. Of all the tests done, especially in women, like 95% of the test subjects reported it. Maybe you are just a horn dog to begin with? :p

tomarctus: yaddayadda,
I think I must be a horndog all the time :). I can't get sex off my mind! Well, I can actually, but it is scrumptous to contemplate ;D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I mean, I'm horny after a good workout, but I just wait until I'm home and won't be disturbed for a long time. I mean, naked in front of strangers, fine. Masturbating in front of strangers, no way.

HungJordan: I can't imagine I'll ever JO in front of people casaully like at the gym or some public place like that.

Not to say I haven't rushed home and had fun later!