Doing Doggy Without a Condom Hurts a Little.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok. So every time me and my gf have sex, we fuck without a condom first then I put one on after a few strokes just to get her wheels turning. Sometime when I'm fucking her doggy while raw, when I go all the way in, i feel the tip of my penis (urethral opening) being pinched. It gets annoying.

Has anybody else had this feeling? What is it? :confused:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One question... Why are you putting on a condom if you already start her bare? If it's as a matter of "safe sex", you didn't read the brochure I take it. Even when you first start off there can be fluid transfer. If you are using a condom because of birth control, see the previous sentence about fluid transfer.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One question... Why are you putting on a condom if you already start her bare? If it's as a matter of "safe sex", you didn't read the brochure I take it. Even when you first start off there can be fluid transfer. If you are using a condom because of birth control, see the previous sentence about fluid transfer.

I'm not worried about disease (I guess thats reckless, but I trust her). I just don't want to get her pregnant.

Of course there can be fluid transfer but its really unlikely she'll get pregnant. The semen (white stuff) we ejaculate holds the actual sperm (our boys) in the vagina. The semen's stickiness and other factors help it to reach an oocyte.

EDIT: I Should say ovum instead of oocyte. Both mean egg cells anyway.

Last edited:

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are probably hitting her cervix. I noticed that when I was fucking this gorgeous little black girl, especially from behind.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well you are cut so you don't have the full feedback mechanism. If you are doing something that feels unpleasant, stop doing it. It probably doesn't feel very good for her either.

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lighten up dude. he's fine.:rolleyes:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not worried about disease (I guess thats reckless, but I trust her). I just don't want to get her pregnant.

Of course there can be fluid transfer but its really unlikely she'll get pregnant. The semen (white stuff) we ejaculate holds the actual sperm (our boys) in the vagina. The semen's stickiness and other factors help it to reach an oocyte.

EDIT: I Should say ovum instead of oocyte. Both mean egg cells anyway.
Not to try to flame you, but while there is usually zero sperm in your precum, there can be if there is trace sperm in your urethra... Don't believe me go ask Planned Parenthood. Go ahead, be reckless, I am just asking why you use a condom if you start intercourse without one. Why not take your chances with the withdrawal method?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed this. I assumed it was my foreskin being pulled all the way back or some other tightening of the frenulum.

But I could have been hitting something inside...cervix maybe? Or one of the pussy elves.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to try to flame you, but while there is usually zero sperm in your precum, there can be if there is trace sperm in your urethra... Don't believe me go ask Planned Parenthood. Go ahead, be reckless, I am just asking why you use a condom if you start intercourse without one. Why not take your chances with the withdrawal method?

becasue withdrawing is too complicated. I don't want to think pulling out when I'm about to cum. It just feels too good to cum inside her.

It ruins the moment.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed different women have different anatomy's (obviously) - so the ends of their vaginas also feel different. I've had the same sensation (with a condom) with some women but not with others. Sometimes the end of a vagina is hard as a rock and you can pound as hard as you want but it won't bother her. Other times, it's sensitive and it hurts her even if you barely touch it. Yet other times, it seems to just get narrower and tighter as you go. And sometimes if feels like it pinches a bit. You'll only find out why for sure if you're at her autopsy (CREEPY, eh?).