Doing Halloween as Bruce Lee(roy)...Freeball?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Shaolin: I'm currently working out so that I can look good in the yellow Bruce Lee tracksuit(provided I can find it) for Halloween. The problem is that I don't know whether or not I should go commando or not. I freeball about 80 percent of the time, but I'll be moving around alot and I'm worried about how a 5-6 in. softie and a 8+ boner would look in tight, stretchy yellow material. Last year, the ladies were dressed in next to nothing, and it was quite arousing. I don't want to weird people out, but then again I might get some positive feedback. ;) Whaddaya think?

2. Imported

Gold Member

nudpreston: ;D Shaolin: You should definely Freeball if that's who you are! And besides, I don't think that anyone will be "weirded-out"... more like Jealous and Curious will be the looks you will get!

You've got it... now flaunt it!!!!

3. Imported

Gold Member

Shaolin: Thanks. I just hope people don't think I'm going as Uma Thurman. Wataaah!

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If you'll just go out as Richard Simmons, folks will be too busy screaming and running away to complain about your bulge.

Pecker

(Yes, officer, he had long, curly hair, wore a tank top and he sounded like a manic Joan Rivers!)

5. Imported

Gold Member

Shaolin: [quote author=Pecker link=board=clothing;num=1065558958;start=0#3 date=10/09/03 at 13:08:39]If you'll just go out as Richard Simmons, folks will be too busy screaming and running away to complain about your bulge.

Pecker

(Yes, officer, he had long, curly hair, wore a tank top and he sounded like a manic Joan Rivers!)[/quote]

Yeah, but then I'd have to gain weight for the part. He's really chubby for a fitness guru. :-/

Anyways, I'm not doing the yellow suit anymore. I'm going for the "Enter the Dragon" black pants and scars.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

You might be amazed to know this, but Bruce Lee had a side pouch where he kept his fighting weapons on that outfit. ;)

7. Imported

Gold Member

Charles88: definitely freeball it

8. Imported

Gold Member

Shaolin: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=clothing;num=1065558958;start=0#5 date=10/16/03 at 07:03:59]You might be amazed to know this, but  Bruce Lee had a side pouch where he kept his fighting weapons on that outfit. ;)[/quote]

Which one, the yellow, or black?

9. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: The only right thing would be to freeball it and let 'em all see the giantness you possess.
    Only then will you attain enlightenment, Padiwan.

10. Imported

Gold Member

47boreas: I think that you should freeball, because I suppose that it is unaffected to you. Your behaviour must be natural in every case IMHO. I am never freeballing so I could not be natural if freeballing.

Black dress is hiding your bulge, so yellow would show it better.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Shaolin: Wattaaaah!

12. Imported

Gold Member

Shaolin: Well black may conceal, but silk sure as hell doesn't. Went to go get my paycheck earlier, walked down some stairs, and could see everything flip-floppong around.

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Methinks Bruce Lee is doing round-kicks in his grave, screaming in agony.

14. Imported

Gold Member

ish789: *Shudders* Bruce Lee costume would not be good in my neighbourhood. I live in a *cough club cough* Country club i mean err yeah....

15. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I think if you check online for halloween costumes, you'll find one inparticular,[email JohnsonSmith.com. They have all kinds of comstumes and accesories. i haven't ordered from 'em in awhile,but they should still have catalogs. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice