Doing Halloween as Bruce Lee(roy)...Freeball?

Shaolin: I'm currently working out so that I can look good in the yellow Bruce Lee tracksuit(provided I can find it) for Halloween. The problem is that I don't know whether or not I should go commando or not. I freeball about 80 percent of the time, but I'll be moving around alot and I'm worried about how a 5-6 in. softie and a 8+ boner would look in tight, stretchy yellow material. Last year, the ladies were dressed in next to nothing, and it was quite arousing. I don't want to weird people out, but then again I might get some positive feedback. ;) Whaddaya think?

nudpreston: ;D Shaolin: You should definely Freeball if that's who you are! And besides, I don't think that anyone will be "weirded-out"... more like Jealous and Curious will be the looks you will get!

You've got it... now flaunt it!!!!

Shaolin: Thanks. I just hope people don't think I'm going as Uma Thurman. Wataaah!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If you'll just go out as Richard Simmons, folks will be too busy screaming and running away to complain about your bulge.

Pecker

(Yes, officer, he had long, curly hair, wore a tank top and he sounded like a manic Joan Rivers!)

Shaolin: [quote author=Pecker link=board=clothing;num=1065558958;start=0#3 date=10/09/03 at 13:08:39]If you'll just go out as Richard Simmons, folks will be too busy screaming and running away to complain about your bulge.

Pecker

(Yes, officer, he had long, curly hair, wore a tank top and he sounded like a manic Joan Rivers!)[/quote]

Yeah, but then I'd have to gain weight for the part. He's really chubby for a fitness guru. :-/

Anyways, I'm not doing the yellow suit anymore. I'm going for the "Enter the Dragon" black pants and scars.

Shaolin: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=clothing;num=1065558958;start=0#5 date=10/16/03 at 07:03:59]You might be amazed to know this, but  Bruce Lee had a side pouch where he kept his fighting weapons on that outfit. ;)[/quote]

Which one, the yellow, or black?

ThighSlapper: The only right thing would be to freeball it and let 'em all see the giantness you possess.
Only then will you attain enlightenment, Padiwan.

47boreas: I think that you should freeball, because I suppose that it is unaffected to you. Your behaviour must be natural in every case IMHO. I am never freeballing so I could not be natural if freeballing.

Black dress is hiding your bulge, so yellow would show it better.

Shaolin: Well black may conceal, but silk sure as hell doesn't. Went to go get my paycheck earlier, walked down some stairs, and could see everything flip-floppong around.

ish789: *Shudders* Bruce Lee costume would not be good in my neighbourhood. I live in a *cough club cough* Country club i mean err yeah....

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if you check online for halloween costumes, you'll find one inparticular,[email JohnsonSmith.com. They have all kinds of comstumes and accesories. i haven't ordered from 'em in awhile,but they should still have catalogs. ;)