Doing it with a stranger?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Joseph, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am a type that thinks it doesn't have to be love to have sex... I would do it with a good friend too. However in such areas as this forum, it's quite common.
    Some people here are willing to go for sex after a short conversation with a person, just briefly knowing him/her (ehh most likely HIM).
    But there are those, that see a person and just send a few signals and without many words have sex... they don't even know each other's names, it's pure sex, which when it gets described by someone here on LPSG, most likely ends with the words "And I never saw him ever again" (yes, I use the word HIM... cause ... most likely those stories are about two guys).

Now, I admit... Sex with a stranger sounds like a very interesting experience/fantasy.... But I'd still prefer doing it with a person I know and care about... There's even such things as health in play too... there's huge risks of doing it with a stranger with all those diseases ...

I could only go for sex with someone I don't know if it was a chance for group sex, where aside from the stranger, I know all the people and they can assure me that I can trust this person which I don't know... But one on one.... nah, not my thing.

Did anyone ever do it? Randomly? With someone you don't know? Do you do it often? Isn't it risky? Etc etc.... Just thought I'd hear what others have to say about this.

2. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

yes.
    with strangers, the feeling of a quick orgasm.
    with someone I knew, love and appreciated,,, a much deeper satisfaction.
    I try to make sure: "my woman always comes first in my life."
    Sharing love and sex is wonderful.

3. D_Suckleberry Hound

D_Suckleberry Hound New Member

yes, yes, yes, no not since i got married, sometimes

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did anyone ever do it? Randomly? With someone you don't know? Yes, with women who I was attracted to, and sometimes all it took was a glance and a nice smile.
    Do you do it often? A lot, more than 100 women, possibly as many as 150
    Isn't it risky? No, not at all

At the start you don't know each other beyond your names, so it's best to talk for a while. If you do it right and you chose the right woman for your partner, you often get a warm attachment and connection with her, a close short-term friendship that's quite hard to explain. In any case this connection and the pleasure you share has it's own dynamic, and is often very satisfying.

To have casual sex and feel good about it later you need to have a specific type of personality, the type that bonds with people easily and makes strangers feel comfortable in your presence so they can bond with you. If you can do this, then casual sex can be a wonderful experience. I do understand, know and appreciate sex with someone you love deeply, and I also know, understand and appreciate sex with a sequence of new partners. Each type of sex is different: one is warm and tender and the other is exciting, invigorating and challenging.

Casual sex is not for everyone, and I suspect it takes someone with certain personality traits to make it good. It's best not to judge that it's right or wrong, just that it's right for some people and wrong for others.

5. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I've done it a handful of times, not that many really, and it's not something that I particularly enjoy but I had to do it to find this out.

I wrote about doing SM to a stranger on here before, with a bisexual guy who I picked up in a bar and I'll never do SM with a stranger again and I certainly would not submit or bottom for bondage/SM/B&D with a stranger at all.

I know lots of people who have been assaulted, robbed, beaten up, and date raped by strangers who they've had sex with, and the people who did these horrible things to other people did not seem like the type of person who would do this at all.

I know others who asked the guy they were with if he was HIV negative and he said yes and they had sex and either swallowed or barebacked and then after sex the guy said how he is Poz and that he lied about being Neg. Others were lucky and just got genital or anal warts or herpes instead of HIV.

#5 D_Jerry_Atric, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  6. Sassy

Sassy Member

Never have - is a fantasy, though (a safe version of one, since I [and probably many other women] have fears about an occurrence of what Woof detailed above).

Draft saved Draft deleted