Doing jelqing and stretching.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The title is misleadingly misworded on purpose. It should be "stretching and jelqing". Because that is the order you have to do it or risk injury. I'm not a pro at this, but I have done it sucessfully for some time now. My gains have been slow and real.
When I started I paid for the info and discovered much later that it is for free at another site. It is not my site, I don't have one. It is www.thundersplace.com. If you go there don't waste time with all the gadgets and pills. Just register, it is free, and then start reading.
Develope a goal size for yourself and a routine. Stick with it for at least four to six months before you apply a tape to your penis again.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by malito@Dec 18 2004, 04:25 PM
The title is misleadingly misworded on purpose. It should be "stretching and jelqing". Because that is the order you have to do it or risk injury. . . . .
Develope a goal size for yourself and a routine. Stick with it for at least four to six months before you apply a tape to your penis again.
[post=267947]Quoted post[/post]​

A wise post, malito. I especially appreciate your suggestion to wait four to six months before getting out the measuring tape. It's natural to want to measure before then, but DON'T DO IT! Wait (I would even go with the longer time) so your increase will be there and your satisfaction will only stimulate your drive to exercise your dong without fail on the regimen.

BluECliQ: I've been doing a lot of reading at that site, I'm gonna start up the "newbie routine" and see how that works...eventually doing something more intense.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good luck, man. I congratulate you on your decision and assure you persistence will pay off. The routine also becomes very pleasurable and a routine to look forward to performing. Enjoy. :D

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
It's great to continue hearing about the progress of others here (like Malito and RoysToy). Over time, each of them has expressed honest, level-headedness in their comments and whose results are comparable to mine. I trust their wisdom.

PE needn't be difficult nor confusing to learn or do. There are specific purposes for each "routine". It's wise that Malito noted that stretching should be done first.....THEN jelq. Stretching is for length improvement. Jelq is best suited for gradually introducing gains in girth. Both techniques take time. And THAT leads me to saying this:

Be patient. Penis tissue is stubbornly tough and SLOW to achieve improvement.
For me, gains have occurred VERY subtly with many plateaus of NO change (at least obvious to me.) Apparently though, the changes WERE occurring from deep within and over time there WAS some gradual gain over many months. I noticed flaccid gains first with improved erection lengths... finally! The jelq especially seemed to enhance erection "quality". Incorporating exercises for the PC muscles too, have proven very beneficial for me too, in not only strengthening ejaculations but I believe have tied-in with other aspects/results of my PE maneuvers. As I can't stress enough, successful PE seems to require a variety of various enlargement techniques all combined while yet done in reasonable (healthy, non-injurious) fashion. Each man doing PE will "learn his body and what he can endure and respond to". So, it's imperative to take things easy getting started.

Not measuring regularly is an excellent idea as well as setting goals of only FRACTIONS of an inch improvement at at time (as opposed to "inches".)

Keeping a positive mental attitude that success will finally come....is crucially important...just as much as faithfully doing the PE regimens day-to-day.

www.thundersplace.com is an excellent "help/advice site" for PE but I strongly recommend staying OUT of their advanced PE methods until much later on ....AFTER some basic, (as in SIMPLE!) PE experience has been tried first and then those results evaluated.

GigiSpaima: Hey guys!

Well ... i am intrested in some natural ways to improve my thing(y) :)

I just wanna know is there a way to find these infos in my language, which is romanian! The problem is i dont understan proprely the indications in the text( i saved some exercises on my e-mail) ... i can translate the text using a dictionary but when i make it to sentence ... i dont get the point ...

and if u can please give me some links where i can see avarage dimension in world .. and some stuff like that , I didnt check these forums yet, so it might be posible to find in here!

Till next time,

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you go to thunders work your way down the left side of the home page. Find the videos for tutitorials. Don't try any of the advanced methods until you have worked into a regular routine. That way your penis has a chance to get ready for a good work out.
PLEASE remember that God only gave you one penis. Unlike an arm or a leg you can't just use the other one. Go slowly and methodicly until you find a work out regimin that you are comfortable with and does not result in injury. Remember to use heat, lots of heat, to warm up your whole groin area. Getting your tendons and ligaments warm is so important I can't stress it enough. And when doing stretches, don't try to pull your penis off. Just pull untl you can feel a good stretch of your penis and the supporting ligaments. Hold that pull for about a 30 count. Do that several times in all directions and in a circle.
When you jelq, go slowly. Take your time to develop your own rythum. Don't let yourself get fully hard. Not more than about 75%. The goal is to pull blood into the shaft not jack off.
And be sure to use a good lube that is not easily absorbed. Nothing is more frustrating than having to always stop and put more on. I found something called Albolene. It is sold as a cosmetic remover. Pretty expensive but last a long time. and is not absorbed.

afleitch

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Time to own up. I visited Thunder's site 3 month ago and started with a newbie routine, moveing on to a new routine a few weeks ago. Thats when I realised what exercises didnt work for me. I dropped them, and adapted the ones that did work. (It takes time to discover what does and doesnt work for you!) When I started I was 8.2 x 5.1, a good size already. I'm now 8.5 x 5.5. I won't grow in length much i'm sure, but my girth is increasing. The glans (head) of my penis was quite small at the start, thinner than the shaft, now it's slightly larger and more 'bell' like. It works. Trust me- stick to it and warm up warm up warm up!

remotehypnosis: OK you like natural techniques. What about this then:

You know how sometimes you forget to set your alarm, and you end up waking at that exact time anyway? That's because your body has an internal clock that can be set to do anything (Bandler et al 2004) so why not before you go to sleep set your imaginary clock for some time like 4am when you will be asleep - and not set it to wake you, but set it to enlarge your penis - visualise your penis getting bigger, and waking up with a bigger erection, then go to sleep - forget about it, leave all the details to your unconcious that controls you breathing and protects you while you sleep, and in the morning you will be amazed by the results!

Its not hard to do. Just give it a try. See how well it works for you. If it works a little try it again the next night. You may want to keep trying until you get the results you want. After all you need to sleep why not use that time for something productive?

This technique was designed to initiate spontaneous remission from disease and originally comes from Design Human Engineering by Richard Bandler. I have adapted it here for natural and effortless penis enlargment.

Reactions: Oberon13